Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 02:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Cars (with link)  (Read 4505 times)
Mary_SC

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »

I was looking through the net trying to locate photos (actually non-Alan related) and look at what I found! I hope it's okay to post this
http://www.legendarycollectorcars.com/2009/08/alan-jacksons-private-car-collection-take-a-tour/
also
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26467101@N08/sets/72157622055319386/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:30:20 pm by Mary_SC » Logged

"Livin' on love"
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 08:04:35 pm »

Thanks, Mary!  How generous of Alan to allow the tour - so glad they shared their visit.  Interesting to see some things I've never seen before, like the Mayberry section.  Cool!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:49:53 pm »

Thanks for showing this...I am so happy I got to see Alan's house before they sell. It is so pretty..and lots of land
and a path around where they walk. we saw Mattie walking with two friends the day we were there, a while back before she started  to the  University. The fence is pretty..and Gate. called Sweet Briar...we took photos that day..men were working in the yard constantly, so it's well protected. It has an Intercom System at the gate & a Camera for security,
I didn't notice that and I had just said"What if Denise is hearing all we are saying about "I'm so proud for Alan and
what if they are looking at us right now & think we are going to rob the place ha! "My husband said "No problem look at
the government stickers all over our car.."lol Gosh I hope they didn't see us goons that day ha!
Thanks,
My son saw Alan drive the chevy into Franklin when my son's wife ran a business,  there near by the theatre.
He and his wife watched Alan get out of the car and said he was tall & lanky..She is not in business there now, it closed and moved to another area. Noone bothered Alan & he could walk around back then, it may have changed now.
My favorite car of Alan's is the Shelby GT 350.. it's neat but I have a feeling Alan isn't so much a Thing person or his family

I mailed Alan  a Superbowl cap when it was here in Jax , also a crystal Gator, because the Gator and GA Dawgs are rivals lol
I never knew if he got it or not..The crystal Gator cost $100. I have wanted to mail them flowers, at special days but not sure they would get them.To congratulate Alan etc..from the florist etc..I mailed the other things to the office.
Cindy can we mail any flowers for Alan's Special day for getting his Star , if it's from a Florist there..let me know ok. and where to mail it.. Thanks, Jerrie
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:49:35 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 02:42:43 pm »

Mary ~ Thank you for the link showing Alan and Denise house and property. The car collection and garage have my husband drooling. Alan and my husband, both have the same Shelby, except ours is one year older, same color and stripes on the hood. I love the poster of Alan sitting on his motorcycle with his guitar. The property looks like a park, lots of work. I can see why he wants to down size. Even with lots of help with the house and property, the maintenance can get to be tiring.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: