Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 09:20:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel AJ Candles  (Read 3403 times)
January

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2010, 04:55:28 pm »

If you have the Cracker Barrel candles from the Alan Jackson Collection and you plan to use them after they are used up DO NOT put them in the dishwasher - they are not brown glass - they are painted and will become clear if not half purple/half clear. If  you have yours and do not want it and it is still brown I would be glad to take it off your hands. I am sooo mad - I bought electric tea lights to put in them - they go with my decor so nicely.  Darned old Cracker Barrel - would it have been that much harder to go with brown glass? Geez - you charged 20 dollars a piece for them as it is... (yes I complained to corporate-- LOL)   Doesn't anybody go the full mile for quality anymore?

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 09:59:32 am »

January,
That is one of few things I did not buy, I am allergic to certain scents and never buy anything thta irritates me..
I can only get scents like sea air - or fruity smells,berries or like cinnamon or strawberry or gingerbread..etc..
So sorry I can't help you. I learned a long time ago, to not wash anything until tested, by doing just what you did ha!
Sorry hon,
Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 11:09:34 am »

Poor Gayle, those were beautiful candles. I would be heartbroken.

They're still available. Why don't you try to return them? Then maybe they will offer replacements, especially if you purchased more than one.  Let them know how much you purchased from the collection. They will see you are a serious customer and perhaps try to accommodate you.

(Well, whaddaya know..I've been promoted on this board, from nubie to Jr. Member)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:23:48 am by AJsTricia » Logged

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: