Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 07:45:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Tickets!!!  (Read 8670 times)
WVscountrygal

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:08:55 pm »

The Tickets for the show in my area go on sell tonight at midnight. I have no password for the sale. Where do go or click to buy tickets. Please help me I don't want to miss out!
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 03:53:14 pm »

you need to have a store account and you will go to the fan club portion and then go to preferred seating - follow the directions....good luck - the seats are usually pretty darn good!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:18:39 pm »

If you make any changes to your order, make sure you hit the update button. Good Luck!

Judy
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 06:03:38 pm »

I got good seats Floor row 3 seat 234  pretty good seats.Thanks to Cindy..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 06:30:42 pm »

Also be sure that the proper number of tickets that you want to purchase is shown in your cart BEFORE clicking on buy!!!
WVscountrygal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:18:25 pm »

How can you find out what seats you have. I didn't get a email telling me.
WVscountrygal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:14 pm »

Can someone help me please! I got my tickets order for the WV show, received the email confirming my purchase of the tickets. It said that I will hear about the seat assignments in 15 days. It's been way past 15 days, Ive email Cindy Hart and have heard nothing back from her. Has this happened to anyone in AJFC before. Should I be worried. The people going with me are wanting to know where were sitting, I keep putting them off. Can someone give me some info. Please.
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »

we had the same problem with getting our seat info for one of our concerts.  we e-mailed a couple of times and no reply.  we finally called and left a message detailing what we needed and gave our e-mail address again.  finally heard that time.  I would suggest calling.  but don't worry too much.  they are sure to be good seats.
have fun at your concert.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 08:04:06 am »

Since they have been really busy lately, and out of the office, I would suspect that you will hear soon.  Be assured that they will be excellent seats.  Leslie
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 10:03:02 am »

I am looking for tickets for Jun 10th  on the west side of the stadium..
would like to have two seats together but will take them seperate  single seats......That is the first nite of the shows.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
chadhages

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 07:29:17 pm »

I cant seem to get this to work... i tried following the directions for perfered seating and it wont let me do anything.... any sugestions of what i am doing wrong....?
Also i just joined the fan club and have no clue where to find my code to buy tickets on ticketmaster for the pre sale....?
any sugestions thanks?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: