Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 05:28:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Tickets  (Read 3740 times)
WVscountrygal

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 05:13:55 pm »

Hope someone can help me! The tickets for the WV show go on sell the 9th of this month and I'm a new member. So can someone tell me how this works. 
Other FC I've been in let you see what tickets your getting, if you don't want them you keep going till you find the ones you want.
Or some let you but tickets and you don't know where your setting till the concert.
Do you get the better seats with AJ if you buy them as soon as they go on sell.
Please help
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 06:55:10 pm »

When you purchase your tickets you will get an email from Cindy the next business day saying they got your request.  Then another email saying your ticket was processed and in about 10 to 15 days you will get another email with the confirmation and when you get that email you can reply to it and Cindy will send you your seat location.  AJ fans get seats in rows 2-25 and I've NEVER had a bad seat.  The seats are almost always in rows 2-6, buts o occasionally farther back but always on the floor.  I've been to almost 100 AJ concerts, all purchased through the fan club when that option was available and have always had amazing seats.  You WON'T be disappointed.  Hope this helps.

Livin' On Love in California
WVscountrygal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:54:04 pm »

Thank for the information. So it doesn't matter what time you buy your ticket as long as its in the time they list on the FC. What I'm trying to ask is the people who get their tickets as soon as you can purchase them you get the best seats. First come first serve.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 09:27:07 pm »

Not necessarily and it is not on first come, first serve basis, though some may look at it that way. With so many fans purchasing their tickets almost all at the same time as soon as tickets sale begins, there's no definite way of telling whose order came in first. But you up your chances of getting seats within the first 10 rows, starting from the 2nd row, floor section, by ordering your ticket(s) the minute the ticket sales begins at 12am Central Time Zone. . .that's midnight before Ticketmaster starts their tickets sale. And with a bit of a problem some fans here had, myself included, in ordering their tickets, it is also highly recommended that you plan to stay up way beyond midnight to get your ticket(s) ordered. Hope you don't run into any problem whatsoever and gets good seating. Good luck!

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: