Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 12:22:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Cindy - (ladies please join my quest)  (Read 10186 times)
January

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2010, 02:06:49 pm »

I don't know how much of this stuff you read but I am hoping you read this.  I am pretty sure you met Dizzy (Dean) and her twin (Mae) at the Cadillac Ranch last year.   They are attending a couple FL concerts this year - I think she said UCF and the Arena - I am from OH so neither of those means much to me - you probably know which ones she is talking about. ANYWAY - these ladies have been following Alan since day 1 and they have never had the opportunity to meet him.  Could we petition for an meet and greet for them? I can't imagine that anyone would complain if you just awarded it and didn't randomly pick them - they are in their 80's and still chasing that handsome hunk of GA clay all over the place. Please Cindy?  Please Alan?  Thanks for considering it  Crossing my fingers!! Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 02:12:44 pm »

I don't really know of these ladies, but I'm sayin................ YES please ALAN meet them!!!  thanks Gayle..sure hope they DO! 
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »

I'll add my wish for Mazie and Dizzy also.  They will be at UCF.  They have followed Alan since
he began and have attended all different events.   And REALLY nice ladies!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 03:00:22 pm »

Add me to the list also.  Dizzy and Mazie are classy ladies who deserve to meet Alan. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 05:06:07 pm »

Add me to the list for Dizzy and Maize meeting Alan!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 08:31:18 pm »

I would be so excited if Dizzy and Mazie got to meet Alan.  almost as much as if it was me.  they are the sweetest things under the Florida sun!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 09:41:09 am »

ADD ME TO TO THE LIST - WILL SEE YOU NICE LADIES THERE.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 10:10:54 am »

Cindy, I have already mentioned this to you on another Post, but I would sign a petition in a NY minute for these Lovely Ladies to meet Alan @ UCF. I met Dizzy & her Twin there and Dizzy walked up to us sitting down to rest. She has more energy than I but she's 80 & time is limited (we were resting because my husband has had serious health problems recently also. we wont be going to UCF this time because of this, I'm so sorry to Miss Alan so near..so, so sorry )
 She is a delight and has been all over to see Alan in Concert and has all his Memorabilia. She attends what used to be called "Fan Fair" among any special things Alan does.. like the caddilac Ranch event etc.. Most of all , she has dealt with her Twin having Heart surgery recently & they are now up going. My husband made their photo @UCF, if you could see and meet these ladies, you would know they are Two very nice ladies. Just so kind and I think Alan would be delighted to talk with them. I sign the petition as a AJ Fan who cares.Dizzy is a wonderful Lady & she would love to meet Alan.
Dizzy & Mazie good Luck and Enjoy the Concert ok.. Hugs (Please try and make an exception in this case)
Jerrie-FL

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:14:16 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 01:09:00 pm »

I vote for that too!  They deserve it.  Leslie
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 08:14:55 am »

GOT MY VOTE TOO!!!

THESE LADIES DESERVE IT!!!
IT WOULD MAKE THERE DAY

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 11:35:01 am »

Gayle please add my name for Dizzy and Maize both of them to be awarded a meet and greet. They deserve it so much. Please Cindy and ALAN.     Thank You.  Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 01:50:25 pm »

You have my vote too. Eighty years old and she still goes to concerts and other special shows.

Hope Alan can come through for her and work something out.
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 07:25:55 am »

Please add me to this list also. That would be great if theses ladies could meet Alan. I'm sure they would be thrilled!!!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 04:54:43 pm »

Dear Cindy and the fan club,

Dean (Dizzydean) and Mae  (Mazie) have been faithful fans of Alan's since day 1.  They call the radio stations faithfully and request his music.  I can't think of two more deserving fans to receive a meet and greet than these two lovely ladies.  I have had the honor of attending a few concerts with them, and  they know the words to every song he sings.  It would be such a huge thrill for them to finally meet Alan.  So here's my sincere petition for them to receive a meet and greet.  They are very sweet ladies and have the heart of gold.  They have an impressive collection of Alan memorabilia.
Thanks for listening.
Sue
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 05:00:09 pm by suem » Logged

Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 09:55:38 pm »

Add my name to the list January. I have met both Dizzy and Mazie they are so sweet, adorable and very classy. They both deserve a Meet and Greet with our man Alan.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: