Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 10:58:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evansville Concert  (Read 5446 times)
IndianaNative

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2010, 02:08:20 pm »

Hey fellow AJ Fans, who is planning on attending the Evansville concert?  I attended the Martina McBride concert at Roberts Stadium last month and found the venue and sound very good.  I am really looking forward to seeing Alan again in Evansville.    Smiley
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 02:37:44 pm »

Hi !!!
My husband and I will be at the Evansville show !!! I have been there before too and it is a very nice stadium !!!  We can't wait for the concert !!! We will drive in from Springfield, IL !!!  We are going to see him the night before in Champaign, Il and then drive to Evansville to see Alan back to back !!! We can never get enough of seeing Alan !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:43:00 pm »

I order tickets for both show .Hope to see you all.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 02:57:07 pm »

I'm going to the Evansville Concert, I have been twice before to see A. J. at Roberts Stadium.
Hopefully we will have good seats...

"Gone Country"  From KY
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 11:51:33 pm »

I'm going to the Evansville Concert, I have been twice before to see A. J. at Roberts Stadium.
Hopefully we will have good seats...

I received confirmation of my seat locations today.
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 08:05:23 pm »

I'm leaving from California tonight flying to Nashville to spend a couple of days, then on up to Evansville to take my brother and sister to Alan's concert on Friday night.  I never did see anyone post that they were selected for the front row tickets and meet and greets at Evansville.  Sure hope they didn't forget to pick some winners for the Evansville concert.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 08:37:49 pm »

Dot, where are you staying in evansville ?
dustinash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 11:08:45 pm »

My husband and I are from Evansville and we are going too on Friday to Roberts Stadium. I have seen him the past four times he's been here. My husband recieved an email on Thursday saying he had been selected to recieve a Meet and Greet pass!!! I bawled and squalled like a little baby for over an hour!!!!! He did that to surprise me but we never dreamed in a million years we'd win!! I bet I've cried everyday in disbelief since then. I've loved Alan since I was six years old when my mom bought me a barbie boombox and a Don't Rock the Jukebox cassette tape!! LOL Honestly after this I think I could die happy with nothing left in the world to ask for!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: