Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 03:03:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone from the fan club going to the Orlando show?  (Read 4832 times)
cking66

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:13:12 pm »

Is there anyone from the Fan Club going to the Orlando show?? Smiley
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 12:11:38 am »

Yep, I'll be there and so will Louann and Debbie.  Dizzy and Mazie are going too.

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:14:10 am »

Yep, I'll be there and so will Louann and Debbie.  Dizzy and Mazie are going too.

Oh we will miss seeing all you girls at the UCF one!!!! I had gotten used to seeing all of you & enjoyed it so much..
Maybe a later Florida or Jax date & we can make it! I wish you all luck for a M&G, also front row if you applied..
Louann & Deb, I had gotten used to seeing you girls , Take care all of you & enjoy!My hubby sould be having tests done then..
Terry be careful traveling..Dizzy & Mazie also. Sue you will miss this time. She's a sweet girl. I hope that ankle is better Sue, check it out w/your dr..I saw on the news the water is rising, I hope Sue is ok there, near the docks.
 Enjoy and tell us all about the concert at UCF later.. photos if possible..I know I am misssing a great treat & I'm so sorrry.
I missed Alan immediately after seeing him. Now it will be a wait for me.. boo hoo Oh well we have the new CD to look forward to Yea!
Jerrie-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
cking66

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 12:44:15 pm »

Have you guys found out where your seats are at yet?? I got Section 2 row B seats 1 & 2......I am very excited
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 10:42:13 am »

We are seating in FL 2 Row B  seats 13-15
  see ya there !

Louann

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:55:13 pm »

Don't know where I am sitting but I  have been confirmed and I will be there...with bells and whistles haha
Just seem s like the long wait is almost over  till we get to see him..
I would love to go to see him for the Walk of Stars Show...but would like something to do like a concert of Alans while I am there...but nothing showing....It would be nice to see him with his whole family there he makes us proud that we have been such good fans of such a wonderful entertainer...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: