Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 03:46:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEET AND GREET AT SHOWS SHOULD PICK MORE THAN 4 FANS  (Read 9488 times)
pattinc24

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 05:35:16 am »

I THINK THAT MORE THAN 4 FANS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO BACK AND MEET ALAN JACKSON.i BELONG TO MORE FAN  CLUBS AND OTHER COUNTRY SINGERS DO WAY MORE THAN 4. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 06:37:43 am »

I just feel Indeed lucky to be that many. Usually there are others who win on radio stations or from the city where the Venue is
some way. It isn't easy to meet 20 people I'm sure, before doing a show. I just feel blessed that Alan has started this now.

If you ever stood in a reception line and met guest at a wedding, it is so tiresome.  Alan is a super star , so I'm sure he does what he can before a show. He always leaves us wanting & that's the sign of a great singer, I feel.

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 08:03:15 am »

I agree Jeri -  I think we should be thankful that ALAN is doing this now - I can remember the only ones that got to         meet  him before were Radio Stations  winners -   

So in reality there are more than 4 fans that have the meet & greet -  they just pick 4 from his fan club, the rest are promoter guest, radio station winners and such. 

I hope I get the chance some day to thank him personally. Smiley

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 08:08:49 am »

I am happy that he is beginning to do this.  Maybe they will increase the number of fans someday, but I do feel that it is fair to just have 4 fans meet him.  Also, there are radio stations that give away backstage passes.  [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:10:56 am by AnitaMartina » Logged

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 09:09:45 am »

I'm another who is glad that they began this.  Just hope I win one!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 10:34:34 am »

I am just thankful that 4 fans get the opportunity to meet Alan.  For a long time it was just fans from the local venue area that had a chance through the radio station or venue.

Livin' On Love in California
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 06:12:09 pm »

At the recent Meet and Greet with Alan in Las Vegas, there were around 20 people who went backstage to meet Alan.  As others have already posted, I am sure that these other people are promotor guests, record label guests, radio station guests, etc.  By the time that everyone was assembled and taken backstage, it was just about 20 minutes before show time.  So Alan was basically meeting and greeting fans right up to the time that he went onstage. 
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 10:45:02 pm »

Well I personally feel it's up to Alan as to how many people he'd like to meet.. The less people getting to meet him would mean more conversation for the lucky person!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 10:48:56 am »

I agree with alotaboutlivin.  It is up to ALAN and what he thinks is fair. The less people the more time he has to talk to each one.  It is a treat to meet ALAN and having more time to talk with him adds to the treat.  LOTS OF LOVE nelle [/color] 

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 04:22:49 pm »

All it takes is 1 chance to win!
I can't wait til my next concert!
For Many years there was No chance..
Just to see him..
walk and sing..
Drives me "WILD"..LOL

This would be my dream come true!!!!

Nuts4AJ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 02:31:37 am »

I don't see my post, do you only post positive responses?
suem

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 09:41:27 am »

We'd all love to meet da Man!  I'm just so thankful that the fan club and Alan are doing meet and greets!  My chances of meeting the man have increased.  Now I just have to wait and see if I'm one of the lucky ones.  Meet and greets are wonderful but I'm the most thankful that he is still touring. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: