Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 09:19:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Concerts in Three Days (Nights?)  (Read 4363 times)
IndianaNative

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2010, 12:54:26 pm »

I just travelled from California back to Evansville a couple of weeks ago to attend the Martina McBride and Trace Adkins concert with my sister and brother.  I was seriously considering making the trip again when it was announced that Alan would be appearing in Evansville on April 30.  Then I saw where George Strait and Reba McEntire had added one last concert to their current tour in Nashville on April 28.  SO I just decided to make the trip back and take in both concerts.  This decision was made even easier when the latest airfare sale brought tickets down to around $125 each way from California to Nashville.  For those prices and the opportunity to attend both of these great concerts, I just said NO WAY was I going to miss these concerts.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 05:34:38 pm by IndianaNative » Logged
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:59:14 am »

How Wonderful!
Congrats!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 04:13:37 pm »

Sounds like so much FUN!

Wish I had all that energy!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:12:22 pm »

Congrats IndianaNative  I hope you have a wonderful time at both concerts.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 05:34:10 pm »

Just received an announcement that the George and Reba concert scheduled for April 28 in Nashville has been rescheduled to September 11.  So I may just have to think about going to Champaign, IL on April 29 for Alan's concert before on to Evansville on April 30 for Alan's concert.
January

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 07:52:34 am »

Wise choice. LOL  Have fun!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: