Alan Jackson
April 30, 2024, 04:47:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester, NH ticket sale midnight tonight confusion  (Read 2679 times)
PERL

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2010, 08:25:07 pm »

I am new here and have been trying to figure out the steps to buy tickets tonight at 12 midnight . Is it Central time? If so then it will be One AM Eastern.   

Do I go to the store first?  Do I go to "tickets" and then what happens?  I have put all of my credit card info into the store, so I am assuming I must go there to pay. 

The tickets go on sale to the gp at noon tomorrow March 19 and I will be working so that will not work too well. 

I would appreciate any help .
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 08:56:37 pm »

PERL, yes it is midnight Central Time, 1am Eastern Time. The easiest way for you to go to would be on the TOUR page and click on MORE on the right hand side next to Manchester, NH. On the dialogue box that will open, click on Preferred Seating Available.... .The rest should be self explanatory to you. I would suggest that you do a little practicing before the actual time for you to order so if you'll have anymore problem/question you come post back here for help. Someone should be able to help you then. I hope I'm able to help you a bit.  Also, as I adviced other fans here, it will be wise for you to plan to stay up a little later than midnight or 1am should you run into any problems such as the order page not ready to take orders, like others here have experienced including myself. Good luck!

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: