Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:37:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA FEST FC PARTY?  (Read 6315 times)
firemt66

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2010, 05:54:05 pm »

hi, ive read that alan jackson used to have fc parties during fest week,does any1 know if he might have one this year? that would be great ,already going for the whole week, scott
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 10:48:35 pm »

I haven't heard a word from the fan club about a fan club party it would be so much fun ..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Midget

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:30:38 pm »

Alan did have Fan Club Parties, and they were great.  Been to all of them.  Will be in Nashville, Tn again this year for what I will always call "Fan Fair".  Been going for 32 yrs, but enjoyed it more when it was at the Fair Grounds.  Just to much walking for this ole lady that Loves country music.  Alan is the same Alan he was when he had his 1st # 1 Hit song.
Love to hear him sing.  Great guy.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:08 pm »

I haven't heard a word from the fan club about a fan club party it would be so much fun ..

DIZZY HAVE YOU GOT TICKETS YET? NOT SURE WHERE TO BUY THEM NOW AS MY HUBBY IS STILL HAVING TESTS ETC,
I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT I WONT LEAVE HIM HERE ALONE.  You Girls Enjoy it!!!
Jerrie-MS-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 10:46:29 pm »

Artsy I am going to fan fair for the day Alan is on and check out who is on the next nites that I would like to se..altho Mazie says we should buy a ticket for the week ...not sure ..we are driving up so sorry you are not going to be able to attend....also sorry about you hubby not being able to go to UCF either...I will be staying at my neices while in Orlando... and staying with Mazie neice in Nashville.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:48:26 pm »

I haven't got my seats yet from Cindy for the UCF show...she has confirmed that I got tickets but just thought I would like to know where I am sitting.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 05:36:14 pm »

Dizzy, the night I got the meet & Greet, my seats were not as close as before but great seats. I love Isle seats as the guards let me take photos ! ha! I'm sure you will get good seats. The night I got Denise's Book signed the guard helped me
up there back from the third row.. left of center, however.. He held my hand as I was stepping down from the front, coming back through the crowd..Sharon went up there with me.
I'm sure you will know soon where your seats are..Enjoy! we stay near my son when we go to Nashville but drive back from UCF. Be careful and enjoy! Good luck on a Meet & Greet! You have been a Fan forever & flown all over..
Jerrie-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 07:21:08 pm »

Just got my Fan Fair and CMA Award show Ticket. Check out the Special CMA just posted..4 day pass..Upper Level and Ticket to the awards show. $99. Wish there was a FC party!

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: