Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 06:35:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpharetta Ga Roll Call  (Read 14489 times)
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 10:14:48 am »

Hey yall, if anyone needs to sell their pit seats last minute, or would be willing to trade orch2 row C, for a price, let me know. seriously. LOL
Lindi

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 11:59:20 am »

We are Pitt  Row ccc seats 4 & 5. Great seats.

Here's some info. The parking is pre-assigned. Here is the link to the venue. Follow directions for getting to the box office.
When you pick up your ticket they will tell you which parking lot to go to. You can park temporarily in front of the box office to get your ticket. I called the box office this morning & this is what they told me.

http://www.vzwamp.com/

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 12:12:43 pm »

Thanks for posting that! I was wondering about the parking. Its gonna be a great concert! Its gonna be a "GOOD TIME" as Cindy would say.   Wink
Lindi

Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 07:23:27 pm »

PIT DDD Seat 27!

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
aballowe

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:44 am »

Hi Everyone.  I just joined the fan club.  Fill me in on the fan club seating.  I know I won't get in this time, but how does that work?

Thanks!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 07:06:26 pm »

Just to keep you from getting over anxious, I got my  M & G just days before the date, maybe a day. I almost missed it not checking my Email before going to bed, so Be ALERT  ha! at least I din't have time to get too nervous about meeting Alan, this was this past November. Here is the Venue seating map, you can make it bigger too, if you look at the bottom.
http://www.vzwamp.com/events/seating-charts.php

Good Luck to all of you, we have always gotten good seats with the Fan Club! Harriet take photos if possible & hydrate before the Concert.. Enjoy!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 12:58:34 pm »

I cant wait yall! This well be a much needed break out of town for us. We will be in row C, so you ladies lucked out on the pit seats. I may toss one of yall my camera. LOL! Hey what time can we go pick up our tickets on saturday? I think the box office closed at like 5 or so?
Lindi

IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 03:37:25 pm »

Hi Everyone.  I just joined the fan club.  Fill me in on the fan club seating.  I know I won't get in this time, but how does that work?

Thanks!

Just click on the Ticketing section of the Fan Club Home Page and it will give you the information.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: