Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 06:08:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ft Wayne show  (Read 13022 times)
jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 12:20:07 am »

I am going! I ordered my tickets on friday march 12th the day before they went on the sale to the public cause a Fort Wayne radio station had a presale that started on Thursday! I did try on Thursday but the ticketmaster website wasn't working so I waited until friday!
I am so excited to finally get to see Alan in concert!  Smiley
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 07:32:46 am »

Cool Jamer!  What kind of seats did ya get???
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 10:10:26 am »

I am going! I ordered my tickets on friday march 12th the day before they went on the sale to the public cause a Fort Wayne radio station had a presale that started on Thursday! I did try on Thursday but the ticketmaster website wasn't working so I waited until friday!
I am so excited to finally get to see Alan in concert!  Smiley
Julia, so cool that you are going too.  Did you get a room or are you driving back after the show?  There is a Holiday Inn right across the street from the venue.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 02:27:04 am »

I got seats in the arena level!
Most likely will be driving back since it is just over one hour from here!
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 03:24:21 pm »

Cool Jamer.. I know i was thinking the arena would be a bit better, but I did not find anything like close.  SO UH how much longer til we find out WHERE ARE tickets are Wink I'm getting excited.. well I already am. lol
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: