Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 06:16:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel some items marked down some clearanced  (Read 8352 times)
Mary_SC

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:16:33 pm »

Just got back from eattin' at CB. Picked up another t-shirt for $11.69 (that's with tax). It was in the 40% marked down area with another t-shirt. Also the womens snapped down shirts were marked 25% off. CD case was $11.99 and the sunglass case was $14.99.  That's all I can remember. This was at the store in SC

"Livin' on love"
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 01:54:57 pm »

Will hve to check out CB on Sunday.
Or tomorrow if I drive to Lexington.
Thanks for the heads up.
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:56:38 am »

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check our Cracker Barrel out. I'm gonna be close to it Monday. I been wanting the sunglasses. This is my chance to pick them up.
Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 05:55:41 pm »

OH! The calendar was 70% off and the notecards were 25% as well. If I remember correctly the sauce was 25% off

"Livin' on love"
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 05:20:41 pm »

I bought the throw Its Still in the package..LOL
I LOVE it But hate to use it!

Alan made a Great christmas for the fans this year!
YEE HAW...

I LOVE My ROCKER(S)

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 10:21:10 pm »

I am looking forward to see what Alan has new in  the Cracker Barrel store downtown..It would be nice if he would have a listening party for the pl fans....It has been a long time since the last one...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 06:58:58 am »

I got so many Alan things in Alabama and here, I have no room for them lol Love them all & can't bear to give them away.
My favorite is the music box w/"Remember When", my husband got it for our Anniversity, among other things.

Dizzy, no matter how much we see or get from Alan,
We always want more ha! His time is so limited but he seemed to
be so there with the meet & greet in MS.
I hope you get one soon & your twin Mazie
You are such a darling pair of Ladies, Alan would enjoy you!
So glad we got to meet you both at UCF!
Jerrie-MS-FL

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:01:33 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 11:44:40 am »

I feel real bad that you won't be able to attend but I understand why ....I sure hope he will improve so you can see him some where in the USA this year. Maybe Nashville in time.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 03:24:32 pm »

I have purchased so much of that stuff - full price and clearance - that the manager there calls me Mrs Jackson. - GEEZ - I think the best are the Tshirts I bought my granddaughters that they use for sleep shirts/swim cover-ups - too cute!  One is 5 and 2 are 3--Well the rockers are nice and the throw and the candles and.....lol

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 07:55:12 pm »

I have purchased so much of that stuff - full price and clearance - that the manager there calls me Mrs Jackson. - GEEZ - I think the best are the Tshirts I bought my granddaughters that they use for sleep shirts/swim cover-ups - too cute!  One is 5 and 2 are 3--Well the rockers are nice and the throw and the candles and.....lol

Hey Marilyn!
It could be worse things, "mrs. Jackson" That is so funny! I bet Denise answers to that one ha!
 She sounded so sweet on The Today Show with Alan.I would love to meet her someday. (Somehow I seem to identify with her in her book , and feel her strong faith.)

Let's face it, it's all nice and we can't part with it..I got most of mine in Cullman, Alabama traveling to see my Mother earlier.. some here near us..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: