Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 03:46:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Birdhouse Thing auction  (Read 4070 times)
January

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2010, 10:29:41 am »

Alan - or someone in his name_ decorated a birdhouse again for auction -a benefit for the W. O. Smith Music School, -. Originally the auction included 2 tickets to the show of your choice but his managers pulled those - almost everyone else is including tickets....and meets and greets..... I think it is too bad - that was a big incentive   if you want to check it out it is at

http://www.opryauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?action=BuyerViewProductDetail&ProductID=1000000000355110
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:32:47 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:12:13 am »

Oh, that's so cute.  Hubby would have a fit if I paid that much for a birdhouse even if it is for charity.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 11:15:26 am »

Mine too - I could have managed it with the tickets but not with just the birdhouse -

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 11:22:39 am »

I'M OUT!
TO MUCH FOR JUST A BIRD HOUSE...SAVE THAT MONEY AND GO TO CRACKER BARRELL OR TO A CONCERT.I AM LIKE YALL GIVE ME SOME TICKETS AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT. LOL

TAMMY
CANTON GA

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
January

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 11:40:15 am »

Hey Tam - I heard you are going to see the TBHCMSS - lucky you!  His peeps haven't got anything going my way yet...how is your project coming along? email or pm me and let me know

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: