Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 05:34:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: charlotte concert  (Read 22147 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 08:06:21 pm »

The Charlotte concert last night was fantastic!  Josh Turner did a great job...so cute...and then came that gorgeous man in a BEAUTIFUL blue shirt.  He was just prefect as always.  He didn't sing ISLB but all of my favorite songs.  AND I got my cookbook signed...up close and personal!  Terry sat next to me and I am sure she'll post good pictures.  I don't think mine were great.  We were at the other end of the "cool mist" and Alan hung out there most of the time.  It was SO hot.  Sharon was there and helped with the Good Time signs and I met Deb and her sweet husband Bill. It was a good crowd and I know Alan was enjoying seeing everyone having such a Good Time....and we were!!!!!!
Jinx,
Great sounding time! Congrats on getting your book signed.Deb abd hubby sound nice and so glad you got to sit by Terry. Sharon also, she is nice.I'm sure you enjoyed the signs, so did Alan..I like some of Josh Turner's work. he writes well too.
I wish all of you luck at the St Augustine Concert, I wont be applying for a M&G since I just had one a while back. I'm pulling for Ya!
Sue, all of you.. It's the best experience of my life..meeting my Favorite Country Singer. Sounded like a Great time Jinx, so happy for you and the others.. it was more hot, from that storm going by most likely. Terry glad your flight was unaffected by the storm.
It missed us also. Love that cookbook! Did you guys have to sign up again for the Store? I had ordered it earlier. Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:05:42 am »

Thanks for the review Jinx.  It was great to see Jinx and her husband, Bill & Debbie, and Terry.
I had good seats a couple rows  behind Bill and Debbie.  Thanks Cindy and the fan club.
Josh Turner was great.
Between shows, I talked with Terry some and asked the security guard if I could come down and help with the GOOD TIME signs, he was so nice and said yes. 
Don't know what it is, but when that clock begins to count down from 2:00 minutes, I just get so excited.  Alan looked great in a beautiful blue shirt with white flowers, his trademark holey jeans.  He started with GT and I ran down to where Terry and Jinx were sitting.  Such fun to be able to join them for the signs.  When Alan was signing autographs, I got my ticket signed. After the show, I got a chance to visit some with Monty's family too.   Another awesome Alan Jackson evening. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 01:47:53 pm »

Glad you ladies had such a GOOD TIME!!!  But now you have gotten me even MORE excited than I already was about seeing His Gorgeousness in Nov.  AAAAAAAAAAAAH!  If I get close enough maybe I will bring the cookbook to get signed too!  Thanks for the idea!

Nan
Livin on Tulsa Time and listenin to Alan Jackson!!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 02:57:06 pm »

After he signed my cookbook he stopped and looked at it for a second as if to say "hey, that's me!".
Very cute!   LOL!!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 04:38:27 pm »

I've been so down in the dumps so it's pure and "t" refreshing to come upstairs and read all
of the F.U.N. Y'ALL have been having.....(((I caught my door while open backing out, mind you,  onto a post in the garage....this a.m. before heading to Monroeville. Now I need a brand new door NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN come close to closing the door .... f/the drivers side of course) What in the cornbread h e double "L" was I thinking backing up w/the the door still open??) I don't get me?? I think I need to go to Brice!!)))

All I can say is just keep those reviews coming!!!

and a big thank you!!

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
suem

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 10:27:33 pm »

Melanie, I'm having that kind of  day.
Troubles after troubles.  And to top it off my computer adapter died so now I'm using my slow, slow computer.
Hope tomorrow is better.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 05:54:16 pm by suem » Logged

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 02:34:51 pm »

I've been so down in the dumps so it's pure and "t" refreshing to come upstairs and read all
of the F.U.N. Y'ALL have been having.....(((I caught my door while open backing out, mind you,  onto a post in the garage....this a.m. before heading to Monroeville. Now I need a brand new door NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN come close to closing the door .... f/the drivers side of course) What in the cornbread h e double "L" was I thinking backing up w/the the door still open??) I don't get me?? I think I need to go to Brice!!)))

All I can say is just keep those reviews coming!!!

and a big thank you!!

Melanie, it took me a while to figure out that you were talking about the car door,  right?  What were you doing, looking out the door instead of turning your head?  Just glad you weren't hurt!  You be careful, girl!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

suem

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 05:54:44 pm »

Any pictures of the Charlotte concert?

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 06:46:18 pm »

The pictures I took didn't turn out well...too dark. I have a few that are "okay" but I have no unearthly idea how to post. Terry took pictures so I imagine she'll post them....she has a great camera.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:45 pm »

I have pictures and will upload them tonight then anyone that wants to see them will have to PM me as I won't put a link on here with it being open to everyone.  I will let y'all know when they are ready.

Livin' On Love in California
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 09:11:49 pm »

Melanie, it took me a while to figure out that you were talking about the car door,  right?  What were you doing, looking out the door instead of turning your head?  Just glad you weren't hurt!  You be careful, girl!
I apologize, SHARON & SUE, that's exactly what happened. That is what I was doing, I'd just put the top down and you would have thought I'd have sense to back out properly. It's already at the body shop.
Not to go on here on a post about Charlotte/AJ.thank y'all....

I'm so sorry your pic's turned out dark. Maybe you will be able to get copies of TERRY'S

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: