Alan Jackson
April 30, 2024, 11:19:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stage access  (Read 3373 times)
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« on: March 07, 2010, 11:01:43 pm »

I will be attending my second AJ concert in atlanta next month. I am wondering if there is normally access to the stage to go up and take a pic of alan. I had bad seats at my last concert, but purchased through the fan club this time. Just curious how close its possible to get.
thanks guys, Lindi
 Grin

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:07:16 am »

Depending on your seats you may even get great pictures right from there.  But at most venues they will let the first few rows go up to the stage for the last songs and encore.  Good luck!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 11:34:19 am »

Alot of venues  let you go down to the end of the aisle  and take a pic , but dont let you just stay in the aisle. .        Depending on your seats  you may be able to get pics from there.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 12:45:07 pm »

Thanks y'all. Yea I am crossing my fingers for good seats. I let a day go buy before I saw the tickets were on sale, so I am a little worried. I have seen in some of the pictures that they let ppl go up to the stage sometimes, and hand him things, or get an autograph. I know I wont be that lucky, but I will settle for just a good pic, if I dont fall out when I see him. LOL! Im excited  Smiley
Lindi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: