Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 09:11:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem !  (Read 3544 times)
fiddleplaya1979

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2010, 05:38:55 pm »

Hey everyone !  Just had a question...or maybe somebody would know who I need to talk to about a situation I have.  I just ordered 2 tickets thru the fan club for Rosemont, IL.....and it was 164.00 as you know.  My order history on here shows the 164.00 charge for the tickets. However, on my bank account, it shows that it was charged twice for 164.00.....2 seperate charges for 164, totalling 228.00.......not sure if I accidently clicked the button twice, or what happened....anyone had this happen or know who I should contact ?  thanks a bunch ! 

If your gonna play in Texas, ya gotta have a fiddle in the band !!!!!!
julieshumaker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 06:24:37 pm »

Well  I never had this happen but I was wondering - I would like to order 2 tickets to the Wilkes Barre show thru the preferred seating.  I shows me a seat plan of the venue but it doesn't show me where my seats are.  I'm leary.  I don't want to be in the nether regions.  The preferred seating says you should get in rows 2 thru 25, but it doesn't sound guaranteed.  Do you know?
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 06:29:02 pm »

fiddleplayer, did you get your e-mail from Cindy confirming how many tickets you ordered?   you should contact the fan club directly to get this figured out.

julie,  if you order tickets through the fan club you can be sure they will not be nosebleed seats.  I've always got very good seats through the fan club. but the longer you wait the further back they will be.  my "worst" seats were in the 15th row/floor.
 they usually let you know about 2 weeks later where your seats are located.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
fiddleplaya1979

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 03:43:50 am »

cool Smiley  alanfanbecky, yep I got the email and it is for 2 tickets....but the bank is still showing it took out a total of 4 tickets....2 seperate charges for 2 tickets

If your gonna play in Texas, ya gotta have a fiddle in the band !!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: