Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 02:04:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: tickets
tickets - 1 (33.3%)
tickets - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just ordered tickets for Rosemont  (Read 5961 times)
golflover629

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2010, 08:30:16 am »

Ok, i was able to order my tickets this morning.  does anyone know where you go to pick up the tickets and also how do you know where you are sitting? thanks.
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 08:41:41 am »

Just placed my order also - finally!   The fan club tickets are usually picked up at the Will Call window at the venue.  This is the first time I've ordered through this system, not sure about seat location.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
golflover629

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 09:08:14 am »

yeah me too.
withthebandgrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 09:09:18 am »

Just woke up and got on the site and ordered my tickets! this is also my first time ordering tickets through the fan club, do we pick them up at will call? and do we know where our seats are or do we find out at the show?
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 10:31:57 am »

Yes just ordered our tickets.     On finding out about your seats  you well get a few emails  about your order.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 10:33:21 am »

got mine this morning too.  at first I couldn't get it to say I was ordering more than one ..... then I found the edit button!  lol.  I was panicking at first.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
alanjacksonfan1967

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 11:28:17 am »

I finaley got threw this morning thanks Sue that was forth getting up for . I tryed till 300am to get tickets .Well when i finaely got threw I could only get 1 ticket at  a time didnt know you had to hit the edit button .I sent an email to the fan club so im hoping they give me 2 seats together ..Thanks again Fan Club for fixing the problem YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck everyone on getting your tickets hope to see your there # 1ALANJACKSONFAN VICKI
suem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:51:14 pm »

I didn't see the edit button either.  Hubby was rushing me because we were going to our daughter's.  thanks fan club for getting the problem fixed pronto.

SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 02:53:36 pm »

I just ordered my 4 tickets for the show too, hopefully I ordered them on time. I am so excited to be seeing Alan again. I seem to always have a problem signing in or placing an order. I'm not sure if it's because of the new forum look or?Huh

I use to use the name Queenie or QueenBee on this forum. I was the lucky lady who Alan signed my life size poster of him last year at the AllState Arena. WhooooRay for me. Alan's poster is retired now to my office. We have so many funny pictures the family has used Alan as a prompt.

Good Luck everyone with seating. Maybe we could hook up somewhere in the arena before the show.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: