Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:14:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont, IL preferred seating?  (Read 43997 times)
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 09:53:25 pm »

So do we buy your tickets at 11 pm CT when it says midnite ET
for central IL shows?
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 10:50:02 pm »

So do we buy your tickets at 11 pm CT when it says midnite ET
for central IL shows?
Go on the preferred  seat  page and read it,    that well help you.      Its  midnight  central time   

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 12:07:02 am »

Mar, If I understood your question correctly, yes, if the ticket sale time is set for midnight ET, then you will have to put in your order at 11pm CST/CT. However, as dee572 stated, all ticket sales at the fan club starts at midnight CST/CT. That would be 10pm PT. 11pm MT and 1am ET. I will highly recommend that you plan to stay up later in case you run into the same problem(s) others had, myself included.

BHR

BeagleMom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 12:18:13 am »

I am having such difficulties buying the preferred seating tickets.  Everytime i try to it says that the product cannot be found.  I don't want to wait until morning but have to get to bed for work in the a. m. Sad
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 09:47:30 am »

Mar, I just saw why you asked about the EST to CST tickets order time. I'm not exactly sure what's going on at the AJFC store, but one thing I'm sure of is that who ever entered the schedule to order at the Preferred Seating page of this site either made an honest typo or the schedule was deliberately changed to EST but they forgot also to change the schedule on the Tour page and their computer's time zone setting to properly synch with the time the store is suppose to be open for tickets ordering. I hope I'm making sense to you here. So, I guess you will just have to play it by ear at this point. I will still recommend that you plan on staying up later, just in case you'll need to, to order your tickets.

BeagleMom, for what venue are you ordering your tickets for? I did have the same problem but was finally able to order mine at 1am EST. I think everyone here are having the same problem. One in particular also got charged twice for a purchase of two tickets. This whole tickets sale thing here at the AJFC is very ill-organized. I feel real bad for everyone here who has so much problem ordering their tickets. Things like these that's been happening should have already been taken into consideration before the ticket sales even started and someone should have been stationed in front of the computer at the office to monitor the sales event and be on the ready to assist fans who are not as adept as others with the computer or how to go about ordering their tickets. If fans are to stay up until midnight and or later, why shouldn't someone at the office do the same? I'm so sorry if you weren't able to order your ticket(s) at all. I can understand your frustration and disappointment.

BHR

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 09:50:36 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 11:25:36 am »

I didn't have any trouble. After i figure the time out Nashville is always 1 hr behind us in Indy.
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 01:20:27 pm »

Thanks, BHR for trying to think this situation through.
My friend is buying our tix because I still have dialup...

I do wish there were live people on when the tix were being
sold... Why midnight?
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 05:59:58 pm »

Anyone hear anything on assigned seating for the Rosemont seating? I am so excited!!! I made a paper chain with my granddaughter to count how long till the concert date (silly, but we had fun).
fins91

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 05:47:31 pm »

I received the email confirming everything on Sunday.  The email stated that we could send an email request in to find out our specific seat assignment.  I did that but still haven't heard back.  I'm anxiously awaiting the news!  Looking forward to the show!!
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 08:29:23 pm »

just waiting to hear from Cindy!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 01:54:37 pm »

Maybe Cindy is waiting for Good Friday. lol Yes my email is tired of looking at me.
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 06:30:55 pm »

Still waiting to here - but I imagine Cindy's been pretty busy this week with all the CD stuff.   I check my e-mail all the time during the day.   Can't wait for May 1st!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 08:25:39 pm »

I got my seats for the Chicago concert.  Section 1, Row 6.  Thanks for the good seats fan club.  Anyone else receive an email?

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 06:23:49 am »

Great seats Sue!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 07:14:21 am »

WOOHOO and YEEHAW!  Row 6!! Man you can acually SEE him Wink  OH i can't wait to get my seats for the FortWayne,IN show! SHould be coming SOON!!! Maybe in time to tell my Dad on Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   COME on GOOD SEATS Wink Wink 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: