Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 08:44:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan appearing on new Zac Brown Band album  (Read 10782 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 12:52:11 pm »

Found this review of ZBB and it mentions that Alan will be singing on their next album.  Something else to look forward to!

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_14517977?source=most_viewed

While most of the songs were off the million-selling "Foundation," the band threw in some tracks off their upcoming album, such as love songs "As She's Walking Away" (on which Alan Jackson will appear on the studio version), and "Colder Weather," a tear-jerker destined to become the band's next big hit.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 02:31:45 pm »

Kathy thanks for the info.
Elaine

suem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:38:31 pm »

thanks....I like Zac Brown's music...something to look forward to!

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 11:15:33 am »

Will be looking forward to that.  I like the Zac Brown Band sound and anything with Alan is a "must have"!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 11:19:50 am »

that will be good - I think it is a shame that they don't put out a duet set - I have already created 2 CD's of duets and hard to find stuff that has been put out on other people's albums -  and have almost enough for a third -

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 05:49:56 pm »

I read awhile back that Loretta Lynn has a duet project in the works.  Maybe she will include Sweet Thing that was recorded with Alan several years ago.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 05:54:22 pm »

I have been searching for that - people said they heard it on Sirius - I can't get any info from them - I really want to hear that song- I have read more than once that she is putting something new out and then it ends up on hold...

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 07:55:40 pm »

Here is the latest I've read about the much talked about Loretta Lynn tribute album that may or may not include her duet with Alan (from musicrow.com):

http://www.musicrow.com/2010/02/loretta-lynn-celebrates-50-year-career-tribute-album-coming/

Would like hear the song they recorded too.

BHR

bomann12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 07:58:48 pm »

i have seen zac brown live twice.they put on a great show.and since they are good ol boys from ga like alan,it's a great combo. can't wait.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 08:40:06 pm »

The Zac Brown Band is wonderful.
 I saw them Open for Alan here in Florida. The band has such talented musicians and their sound is great! Great to have Alan do something with them.. That fiddle player is awesome!
Thanks for posting Kathy, I think it was..  These are GA Boys too! The Lead Singer has such a smooth voice and the Band
is awesome! I hope Alan does something with these Guys, who Opened for him in concert before they had hits! That would be great!
Jerrie-FL

« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 07:28:20 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 05:28:37 pm »

I've been wanting to see ZBB and hope I get to sometime.  I think they were here when they first came out but so many artists come here now that I can't afford tickets to see them all!  I need a part time job to support my "habit"  lol!  Las Cruces isn't that big so it's great they had that many attending.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: