Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 07:20:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greet Question  (Read 11858 times)
goleafsgo0506

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:09:35 am »

Hi all, just have a quick question on Meet and Greets.

My Fiance is a huge Alan Jackson fan, so I signed up for the fanclub to surprise her with some preferred fan club seats for the Rochester, NY show. I am also going to apply for a Meet and Greet pass. I noticed in the rules for Meet and Greets that only 1 person gets to go in.

I am wondering that if I happen to win one of these passes, is it possible for my Fiance to go in for the Meet and Greet, instead of myself, although I am the fan club member?

Thanks for any info you can provide.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:41 am »

I am not sure if the meet & greet is transferable - good question I would like to know the answer to this ALSO.

Cindy can you help us Huh

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:01:46 am »

Yes I would also like to know that because same with me, my Dad is a HUGE Alan fan..well me as well, but yeah IF IF I do get the Meet and Greet I'd love to say here you go Dad go meet him:)  OMG;) So yeah hopefully we can get an anwser to that. GoodLuck2 yas;)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:43 am »

I'm just guessing here, but I think they're using a check list of names of fan club members/fans who received a pass for the M&G for each concert dates that have M&G. If this is the case, then, no, no one other than you can use the pass. Also, the pass will be in your name and I'm pretty sure they'll ask for your ID as you present your pass for the M&G. You can try and email Cindy for assistance on your situation. She might and might not be able to help you with it. I wish you all the best of luck.

BHR

crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 12:27:16 pm »

From what the details say they are not transferable. I wish they were though because I am in the same situation as others here. I would be a real hero if I got accepted and could transfer it. Besides the person I would transfer it to is very special and to her this would be a gift that could not be topped. Wink
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:32:48 pm by crazyjjk » Logged
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 03:13:38 pm »

I use a wheelchair ~ if by some miracle from above, could the person pushing the wheelchair come too. I don't have a motorize chair.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 06:00:20 pm »

I was wondering about Front Row Seats too.  My daughter has taken me to 3 shows and paid for the tickets to 2 of them, not to speak of flying from CT to MI to take me.  I could not go to the Front Row and just leave her sitting back somewhere.  Wish this could be revised to 2 tickets for everything including the M & G.  It would be a miracle if I won so am not expecting it.  It just seems to need a NEW look.  Cindy is a genius.  I bet she could figure out something.

Alanfan
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 06:05:58 pm »

At my meet & greet, they were very specific about it not being transferable, but they did not check ID's at the line.  A young girl, about 12 really wanted the M & G and a young couple in front of me had 2 from the radio station so one of them gave theirs to the young lady.  So I guess it all depends on who is managing the line at the time.

Livin' On Love in California
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 11:07:12 pm »

Must be an awesome experience. Ive been praying to win that M&G in alanta next month! I got an AJ M&G on my bucket list! LOL!  Grin

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 11:50:49 pm »

Hope you get to check that off your bucket list, Lindilu, it is an awesome experience!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
bflyindi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 05:31:34 am »

I believe the meet and greet is for the fan club member only but I think you get 2 tickets when you win front row seats? Send Cindy an email and ask?
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 08:24:19 am »

bflyindi, you are correct, one with meet & greet and two for front row.  Leslie
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 10:42:01 am »

Thanks to all of you for your answers for M&G and Front Row.
I really appreciate that.  A.J. Fans are kind people.
Thanks again.
Alanfan
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 10:47:21 am »

Thanks AJtexasfan, Me too, me too! lol   Grin

luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 03:15:37 pm »

Hi, the m&g is not transferrable.  You need to show an ID when you pick it up.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: