Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 04:52:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating for Wilkes-Barre  (Read 9005 times)
camarogirl

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:53:20 am »

Just wondering what is going on with the preferred seating for Wilkes-Barre...I was up at midnight CST for an hour waiting for the seats to be made available, and finally gave up since I had to be up in 4 hours, now I am up again and they still are not available...has this happened with any of the other venues or am I missing something?  I can't keep checking all day long as I will be at work, but why post a date and time if tickets aren't going to be available then?  I'm hoping that something good comes out of all the inconvenience this has/is causing me...
aj1faninpa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 07:07:17 am »

I have been up since 1am trying to do the same thing..  Just wondering what is going on. I'm sure it will be fixed shortly, but of course I will be working, so I"m really not happy. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly, So I can get tickets !!!!!!
kfield

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 07:14:55 am »

Same for me. Then I got to thinking whether midnight on 3/5 is the beginning or the end of the day. Still not sure. If nothing changes today, I'm going to be ready again tonight.
camarogirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:54 am »

I began thinking the same thing about whether midnight meant last night or tonight, but it only makes sense that it was last night since it is at 12 midnight that the date changes so if it was tonight then it should have been posted for 3/6 not 3/5.  At least I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.  It really sucks though that I had to get out of bed in the middle of the night and lost over an hour of sleep just trying to get these tickets and now I am wasting a good chunk of today constantly checking to see if the issue is resolved.  Oh well, anyway good luck to the two of you, hopefully we will all make out in the end...I also sent an email to the fan club letting them know the problem.
crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 09:13:49 am »

No last night 3/5 was the night. You could not get to it thru preferred tickets. You need to go into tour and into the schedule and next to the Wilkes Barre show there is something that says preferred seating. Click on that and it will get you into the store to purchase the tickets. I did it this morning at 1:00 AM
camarogirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 09:21:53 am »

I don't see where it says Schedule on the Tour page.  I've tried absolutely EVERYTHING and I still can't get to it...what am I doing wrong?  Please help!!!
hounddogfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 09:39:46 am »

I've tried everything too.It seems the date is wrong for the night of concert. WE just have to wait till the fan club opens today. General tickets went on sale today.
crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 09:47:25 am »

I was able to do it last night at 1:00, but it does not seem to be working now.
CMF3005

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 09:56:18 am »

This is such a disappointment! What a failure by the fan club. Making us be up at 1 a.m. here on the East Coast and the tickets don't become available. The public sale is in 5 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous.
camarogirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 12:05:53 pm »

Finally got my tickets...I really am disappointed in the lack of communication on how to go about getting the tickets, it took me until the link on the preferred seats page was finally activated.  I tried every possible way before that and nothing worked for me.  I just hope these seats are worth all the aggravation!!!
CMF3005

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:52 pm »

Finally got mine a little after 11 a.m. here on the East Coast. Hope it all works out!!! Good luck everyone!
crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 12:24:06 pm »

I think they will all be good seats. From what I understand these seats are a group of seats that the fan club gets between rows 2-25 that the general admission does not have access to until 7 days later. So you are only going against other fan club members for these. (I may be mistaken though) From what I here they are usually center stage.
CMF3005

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 03:10:28 pm »

Yeh, I think you are right about the 7 days. I have used the fan club twice before when we had to fax in the forms, and I had good seats both times. I was surprised to see the online sale time still as the old midnight. I'm sure since this is all new for the fan club, all of the issues will be worked out for next time!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: