Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 03:47:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA Music Fest  (Read 8053 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 11:10:22 am »

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/03/04/arts/AP-US-CMA-Music-Fest.html?_r=1
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 10:51:03 am »

Somebody, I got the email about Alan and Tim McGraw being at Fan Fest this year.  I had decided not to go this year.  I wonder if he will resume his fan club parties.  Wouldn't that be great?  I may have to rearrange some plans if he does have a fan club party!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 01:31:01 pm »

Just wondering who is going to fan fair this year
Sounds like a good line up for the artist..
I am planning on going...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
kprieboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 03:25:46 pm »

I'm going this year too. It seems like quite a good lineup. Carrie, Brad and Alan!!! Smiley Alan wasn't there last year, so it's nice to see that he's coming back!!
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 10:41:52 pm »

I am going ,See you all there.I was excited when i heard that AJ would be there so was my Grandaughter.
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 11:08:50 am »

Sorry to say I can't get there this year.  Have fun to all of you who make it.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
cprieboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:28 am »

I will be there with my daughter. We are very excited. Would be great if Alan had a FC party Smiley
firemt66

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 05:55:03 pm »

im going to for the 2nd year..... fc party would be sweet!! scott
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 08:29:26 pm »

Will somebody please tell me what a fan club party is?

I'm picturing an intimate gathering where I can make small talk with Alan, and I know that's not right...

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 10:48:10 pm »

You're partly correct. It is an intimate gathering of Alan's fan club members (not sure if this is open to non-members as well), an opportunity for the fans to meet and get to know each other, have fun and enjoy together a special show Alan puts together exclusively for his fans only. From previous Fan Club party stories I've read directly from fans' blogs themselves on forums such as this one (I have not been to any of Alan's Fab Club Party. . .yet), Alan has also brought his family with him at one time or another. This is also an opportunity for Alan to get to know some of his fans who has supported his career for many years. One year, I'm not sure if that was his last one or not, the fan club party was shown on the internet as it was happening. I was so thrilled they did that and watching it felt like I was there, too, even though I wasn't. Oh, I almost forgot, during the party, Alan also gave some items/prizes to lucky fans in attendance. In the one I have just mentioned, one of the posters in this forum, Melanie, won a pair of Alan's holey jeans. Click on the link below to view some of the photos taken at that fan club party. Continue on through 8 photos and that should give you some idea on what the fan club party is all about. If they'll have one this year and you're able to go, I highly recommend it. You'll love and enjoy the experience, I'm sure. Just be prepared to be standing in line, possibly in the heat of the sun, while waiting to be allowed to go inisde where the party is going to be held. Hope this explains it all to you. I would have loved to have been in one too.

http://www.cmt.com/pictures/alan-jackson/photo-gallery/505846/1561830/artist_photo.jhtml

BHR

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 10:59:07 pm »

BHR I have been to many of the fan club parties and they were a lot of fun
just wish we still had them still we would get to know so many of the fans .
I think i was sitting on the front row when Melanie won her gift..The parties
was a lot of fun...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: