Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 02:04:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rodeo concert review  (Read 3654 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2010, 06:51:03 am »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6894274.html
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 07:57:45 am »

Strange review!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 08:29:29 am »

It was a strange review, Jinx.  I just wonder if the author was at the same concert as I was!  We all just loved the concert and thought Alan did a wonderful job - as always.  I was thrilled to hear the new single, It's Just That Way, and thought it sounded wonderful in the concert atmosphere.  They have improved the stage and sound in Reliant Stadium and other than the bass being a little too high at first (they corrected it) we thought the sound was very good and that Alan's voice was clear and crisp whether he was talking or singing.  I am not sure what the guy means about not having a dynamic voice - Alan sure knows how to sing and touch you!!  I am just really glad that Alan has been coming to the Houston Rodeo for 18 years and hope he keeps coming for many more!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 08:55:48 pm »

Hi Sombody, Jinx and  AJTexasfan it is so strange that two people can hear the same concert and have such different opinions. AJTexasfan I was not there, but to me he sings from his heart , his soul and with all his feelengs. He writes the same way.  I could listen to him sing all day and night.  I am glad he sang IT'S JUST THAT WAY and I hope he sings it everywhere he goes. I am glad you loved the concert and I know I would have too if I was there.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: