Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 05:34:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are my seats?  (Read 5190 times)
danaamill

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2010, 10:27:29 am »

Just bought 4 tickets for the Ft. Myers show and have no clue where the seats are..  How and when do I find out and when do I get the tickets?
markbone18

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 10:33:14 am »

Thats what I'd like to know. I got tickets for Atlanta through preferred seating and it went pretty slick...i just dont know where my seats are. anyone know how that works?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 10:46:00 am »

Danaamill and Markbone, first off, congrats on your tickets. You should have received by now 3 emails about your ticket(s) purchase(s) from the AJFC. Two will be from the AJFC Store. . .your electronic receipt and confirmation of your order. . .and the other is from Cindy, the AJFC prez, where she explains the seating arrangement (guaranteed Row 2 to 25), the email that will contain the info on the seating(s) reserved for you and how/where/when you'll get it/them and approximately when you will receive this email. Check your INBOX or SPAM folder for those emails.

BHR

markbone18

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 10:51:18 am »

I only got one of the emails you spoke of. The reciept. Should I be concerned about that Red?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 11:08:42 am »

Hmmmm. . .don't know what to say to that. But here's what I received: Cindy stated that I will be receiving email notification in about 15 days with the details on where my reserved seats are, that al tickets are to be picked up from the WILL CALL ticket window at the venue and when they will be ready to be picked up. BTW, did you sign up for the Meet & Greet and Front Seat Ticket drawing?

BHR

markbone18

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 02:08:13 pm »

Hey!! I did get those emails you spoke of right after I posted. I did sign up for the meet and greet. I wonder what the odds are on getting one of those.
danaamill

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:53 am »

I got all the emails you are talking about plus one saying my order was declined because they do not take checks or money orders for tickets??? However I provided my cc # for payment so now I am in limbo waiting for Cindi to return my phone call or email.  Im now not sure if my order went threw.  Im hoping it was just a typo because there are NO FLOOR SEATS left through ticketmaster UGHHHH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: