Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 07:47:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new!!!!  (Read 4410 times)
kprieboy

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:40:20 pm »

Just wanted to introduce myself!! My name is Katelyn and I'm 13 years old! (just turned 13 in January) I guess you could say I'm a "new generation" for being an Alan fan! I love Alan, and all of country music. (and only country music) I saw him play at the CMA Fest 2 years ago, and realized what a great entertainer he was. I've always loved Alan's music, but have never seen one of his own shows. I love music and I play four instruments, piano, flute, guitar, and mandolin. I love Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Garth Brooks, and many more. We're hoping to get tickets to Alan's show when he comes here to Chicago, so I'm really looking forward to that. Can't wait to talk with you all in the rest of of the forums!!

Katelyn
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 11:14:20 pm »

Hi Katelyn  welcome to the Fan Club and the Board. You will love it here everyone is super nice. Take  Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:50:15 pm »

Welcome Katelyn, you will love all of the AJ fans, we are a great group of people.  Welcome to the club and the board.  Leslie
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:20 pm »

Katelyn welcome to the board.I tis always good
to hear from new people.I am sure you will enjoy
being here.
Elaine from Canada.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 10:23:17 am »

Hi Katelyn... Nice name. Welcome to the board. Many nice people here.
I'm Jean from Belgium. Good luck for the tickets. Always good tickets from the fanclub.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: