Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 10:30:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN IN ATLANTA  (Read 6102 times)
TAMTOE

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 07:38:14 am »

HAS ANYBODY HEARD WHEN THOSE TICKETS ARE GOING ON SALE?

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO

GOD BLESS
TAMMY
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 07:53:42 am by TAMTOE » Logged

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 07:56:52 am »

I was just going to post about this. The concert is going to be at the Verizon Amphitheater (Encore Park) in Aphretta, GA on the 10th of April. Tickets goes on sale this Saturday, Feb. 27th and the ticket price is $25 to $64.50, according to Ticketmaster. My husband heard about this from our local radio station on his way to work this morning and called me (woke me up!) asking me if I want to win 2 tickets to Alan's concert here in GA. I didn't win the tickets but I went ahead and Googled for info since it's not announced at the Tour page yet.

Additional info: Josh Turner and Chris Young are the listed opening acts. . .from another online source.

Harriet, are you going? Chances are good that we are, though we have preference of an indoor venue.

Thanks for starting the topic, Tamtoe.

BHR
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 10:44:15 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 12:23:34 pm »

Look at the new list Fan Club tickets just on here, for GA-FL etc.Under Tour at the top...You can get tickets here if you are a member remember.
I'm so sorry but we may not be able to attend, in FL due to my husband being terribly ill.

I hope you all have good luck seeing this tour. so sorry to miss this one.. who knows maybe we wont.,.God Willing
Jerrie-FL
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 12:34:56 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:06:58 pm »

BHR,

I GOT MY TICKETS 2 GREENVILLE LAST NIGHT AND THEN BACK TO GA 2 SEE HIM AGAIN...I ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOUR POST I AM A REALLY GOOD READER BUT THE WRITING ......NOT SO MUCH UNLESS I AM EXCITED !!!!
I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN GO AND MAYBE WE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO MEET.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFO AND YOUR KIND WORDS..ALL OF US THAT ARE GOING TO GREENVILLE ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET TOGETHER UP THERE SO WE CAN ACTUALLY MEET ......MAYBE WE CAN DO THE SAME HERE... KEEP ME POSTED.

THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS
TAMMY
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:21:44 pm by TAMTOE » Logged

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 07:52:43 am »

Tammy, you're very welcome. Glad I can help. My hubby just confirmed that we're going to the concert. I would not have accepted a NO!, anyway. LOL! This is a belated birthday present for him and an early birthday present for me and our son. . .we're both April celebrants. THANK YOU, ALAN, FOR THIS WONDERFUL BIRHTDAY PRESENT!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you there, Tammy, along with everyone else here on the board who are going to be there too. By the way, have you signed up yet for the Meet & Greet. . .if you haven't had experienced one? I already have. I also signed up for the Front Row Seat ticket. Thought I'll alert you about these.

Take care and HUGS,
BHR

TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 03:31:17 pm »

BHR
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE GOING.....I AM WRITING SO YOU KNOW I AM EXCITED!!!!!
YEA, I ENTERED FOR THE M&G AND THE  FRONT ROW SEATS. NO I HAVE NEVER HAD A MEET AND GREET OR FRONT ROW SEATS BUT I ENTERED FOR THE GREENVILLE SHOW AND THE ATLANTA SHOW....HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MINE WAS IN JANUARY SO I GUESS THATS CLOSE ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ME..

THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING SO KIND AND KEEP ME POSTED IF YOU WIN ANY OF THE CONTEST!!!
CAN'T WAITE TO MEET YOU
GOD BLESS AND HUGS
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 04:11:55 pm »

Tammy, I'll be sending you a PM tonight. Since I'll be staying up late to purchase the tickets thought I'll PM you and formally/officially introduce myself to you. Be on the lookout for it.

Harriet, will you be going to Alan's concert too. . .or need I ask :-)? How was the GS-Reba concert last night? Wish we could have been there too but tickets went on sale already for over a week when we first heard about it. We tried to get tickets, though, but the only 3 seats together they have left is at the very top row. . .nose bleeder section. . .and the price is $93 each, I believe. We're willing to pay the price but not at that section. Hope you and your friend had loads of fun. I'm sure you both did.

BHR

Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 11:02:55 pm »

I will be at in atlanta! This is my first time booking with the preferred seating, so I am hoping to get good seats! Im praying for one of those meet and greets especially though. lol
Lindi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: