Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 10:52:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Just purchased my Greenville Tix!!  (Read 12970 times)
GibsonSG086

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 01:00:59 am »

WHere in the world can I see where my tix are?? lol

Gone Country
Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 01:08:48 am »

Just ordered mine as well. Was  worried there for about an hour...our ISP  was not connecting! WHEW!

"Livin' on love"
GibsonSG086

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:11:50 am »

I got the confirmation email, but it never told where my seats are located?  Did yours?

Gone Country
jakeboo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 07:47:26 am »

hey guys!! I received my confirmation e-mail but not location of seats.  I also went to the bi-lo center website and the tix were a whole lot more expensive, any reason for the difference?  Let me know when you guys find out your seat location!

"It's Just That Way"
suek9fan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 08:15:31 am »

If they do the same as before when we faxed our order it was a few days before we found out the location ... I checked the Bi-Lo site saturday & they were the same price as we paid except you have to pay all the fees for Ticketmaster .  I ordered the CD about an hour earlier so that I could try out the ordering before it was time to buy the tickets & the receipt #'s were only 5 different so I'm hoping I did good LOL !
jakeboo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 01:26:27 pm »

What does "Tickets Pending"  mean on my store account?  anyone know?  I received another e-mail saying I would know where my seats were in 15 days!! oh the wait....i am so excited

"It's Just That Way"
suek9fan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 03:42:40 pm »

Thats on mine too so I figure it just means they are in the process of being filled ...... Aaaahhhh 15 days LOL I was hoping for sooner ( Smiley like yesterday) I hate waiting & have checked my email way more than normal  .... I didn't get that email though about the 15 days .
GibsonSG086

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 05:26:41 pm »

I got the email about the 15 days yesterday. Hope its sooner!

Gone Country
bomann12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 06:38:03 pm »

i'll be getting my tickets for fort myers on sat.i bought tickets fora james taylor /carol king concert on jan 13th. we are supposed to get our seat location in about 6 weeks. i check my e mail about 4 times a day. the waiting is hell. every time i get seats from the fan club, they have been great. they do a good job.   bo  naples florida
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:30 pm »

I am going to the Orlando show  I think Ft Myers is a little farther than I won't to go...
Just hope he comes back in Oct and goes to wpb....I hope I am not dreaming.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 10:10:30 am »

Got my confirmation, and waiting patiently for seat locations!  Dizzy, good to see you're going to the Orlando show.  I hadn't checked the BiLo Center about ticket prices.  I've always gotten excellent seats through the fan club for Greenville,SC!!! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 10:54:06 am »

So ya'll think that I'd be OK with my seats going through the presale? Dern it I want good seats.. my Dad just LOVES him, and I want him to see him close so he does not have to like be disappointed! Good LUCK to you guys for good seats!  CUTE picture there:) be still my AJ heart:)
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 01:48:23 pm »

Dee, I'm sure you will be fine with the seats thru the fan club.    Leslie
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 02:53:24 pm »

OK Leslie think I just may go that route..thanks for replying:) I'm praying for good seats;) I can't wait to tell my Dad we are going Smiley I hope I can tell him WE GOT great seats! Wink Thanksagain!
CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 03:07:16 pm »

Does anyone know if you know what your seats will be prior to the show?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: