Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 04:33:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: it's just that way video  (Read 17099 times)
January

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:14:04 pm »

I like the new video and I am thrilled for Mattie that her idea was used - wish there was a little more Alan in it - can't ever get enough - LOL !  I do love this song!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 12:30:48 pm »

Here's the link to the video. From CMT:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/alan-jackson/485534/its-just-that-way.jhtml?id=1632289
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:38:24 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:00:36 pm »

Love the new video and of course love the song!

"Livin' on love"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 03:25:13 pm »

It's on GAC at 4:55 today!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:28:26 pm »

Thanks, Jinx!

January

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 04:25:49 pm »

Oh horray - I have been dying to see Alan in HD - we recently got a new TV and I haven't seen him yet!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 05:02:29 pm »

It was great seeing the video on a bigger screen!  Thanks for the heads-up Jinx!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 05:39:31 pm »

Jinx, I saw it- it looked great on our wide screen TV. Thanks again.

January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 06:10:22 pm »

It did look good on the bigger screen but GAC doesn't transmit in HD- if they do our cable doesn't carry it - anyway - once again - just like bologna - Alan looks different - same make-up person perhaps? something isn't quite right...I think it is in the lips......his legs look mighty fine tho...lol

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 07:12:35 pm »

I thought he looked great...just not enough of him!  I love the video...very clever and cute actors.
It really is a great song......hope it's a big hit!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 08:30:13 pm »

Harriet, Thanks!
Nice to see the Video!, I thought it was well done. simple ballad and simple video. Alan looked Great, as always! The young people( everyone) played the roles well.My son lives near Spring Hill area..where the old house was. Well conceived idea by Mattie, as i just read about it on here. So down to earth and everyone identifies with it. we as husband and wife, have been having a lot of those looking back moments too The Song is nice and well done by Alan & his Band "The Strayhorn's."
I can sense ole dad is proud of his daughter's conceptualize of his Video! nice!
Will try to catch it on TV next.My husband likes it and he usually doesn't talk about Video's or Songs.. We were just thinking back the other day as to how we met, and how we are married for so long. It was as Alan said"Just supposed to be."we have no regrets. we overcame so many difficult times and know it is hard work, but feel so proud and grateful,
Thanks! Harriet..
PS-January I saw Alan really close and he didn't have gobs of makeup on, that was visable anyway..perhaps it was the
back lighting.. Alan looks great and tan in person, up close. Believe me, I know.. ha! I hope to meet him again & tell him how I have admired his Music and all his wonderful Songs and have been to many of the debuts. Precious Memories at the Ryman and Good Time when it was intoduced on Gac. This new single sounds like another hit for Alan. I already ordered
his new CD too! can't wait!
Jerrie-FL-MS

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:55:24 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 09:09:56 pm »

Loved the video!  Great idea, Mattie!
I think Alan looks just fine - better than the Bologna video that's for sure.   Those long legs!!    Always want to see more Alan, but I think the story is great.  Another winner!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 12:26:27 am »

Hi everyone  I love the video and the song.  ALAN LOOKS GREAT. My opinion.   Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 11:43:39 am »

I can't watch the video ... no opinion for the moment.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
January

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 12:02:23 pm »

Jean - can you get this one?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT50dOChBXE&feature=player_embedded

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: