Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:41:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN IN GREENVILLE, SC  (Read 25724 times)
Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 12:24:33 pm »

SO excited! Another step closer! Tickets are processed!The 5th email!

"Livin' on love"
suek9fan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 09:20:36 pm »

LOL I sure wish they had went ahead & told us our seats locations in that email ....  Smiley should of known we are having a hard time waiting to see where we are sitting ! I was hoping we found out today .... well hopefully we find out tomorrow or I sure hope so !
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 07:39:07 am »

Emailed Cindy to find out where my seats are......this is so nerve racking!!!!!But, it's worth it, right?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 01:04:18 pm »

Tammy:
I live in MI, but am going to visit my daughter in CT to see A.J.  He just has to stand there and I will be delighted.  This is my 3rd show.  I was at the Palace with Trace, wrote a review and won 2 tickets to Caesar's in Windsor, Canada.  My daughter made the trip just to get me to those 2 shows and she's a doll.  So this oldie is making the trip to see her new home in Ct and of course to see Alan.  I love him and the Strayhorns.

We got our tickets through the club and are in Sec. 4, Row E.  I looked up the map and it looks pretty good to me.  Just being there will be all I ask.  Cindy is a special person who works very hard.  I'd love to meet her one day.
Alanfan
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2010, 08:57:40 pm »

HEY ALANFAN

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER IS A KEEPER FOR SURE..BLESS HER HEART!!!
I AM JUST LIKE YOU AS LONG AS I CAN LOOK AT HIM I WILL BE HAPPY  LOL
I AM GOING TO THE ATLANTA SHOW AND THEN TO GREEVILLE FOR  HIS NEXT SHOW..2 NIGHTS IN A ROW OF ALAN STAND STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!
I GOT MY TICKETS THROUGH THE CLUB AND IN GREENVILLE I AM IN SEC 2 ROW C..SOUNDS GOOD TO ME..HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THE ATLANTA SHOW YET. BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

ENJOY YOUR SHOW AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES
GOD BLESS
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:18 pm »

Hey Tammy:

Thanks for the kind words for my dear sweet daughter.  She is a keeper!  So is Alan!
I can't wait till the show in CT.  Enjoy your show also.  Sounds like you got specially good seats too.
Bless you also.
Alanfan
Jeannie52

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 10:10:58 pm »

There is a great restaurant in Greenville called City Range.  We ought to meet up about 4 or 4:30 before the concert in Greenville and have dinner together.  I don't know about  y'all but I can't wait to see me a little AJ!!!!!!!!
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 06:01:14 am »

I've been to the City Range in Spartanburg, I'm sure the one in Greenville is just as good.  Sounds like a plan to me. 

I know when we met with fans in St. Augustine at the Conch House, it made the concert even more special.

I'll check out where it's located etc.  Lord willing, I'm staying overnight in Greenville so I don't have to drive home by myself after the concert.  Meeting up with some friends before the concert and staying with them. Yippeee!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 02:16:19 pm »

Does anyone know if Christi and her dh from Abbeville SC will be at the G'ville show? Hey Christi if ya see this I hope to see you there!
Mary

"Livin' on love"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: