Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 04:19:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating Tickets - What time to purchase?  (Read 8296 times)
luvaj10

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2010, 12:16:33 pm »

Does anyone know what time you can start to purchase the Preferred Seating Tickets on the day they go on sale? Thx!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 02:38:14 pm »

12:00 am CST - check the tour page, that information is on there now.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 10:42:09 am »

Thanks for the info AJTexasFan!!!!
MikeMarcia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 10:17:09 am »

HOW DO YOU GET A CODE FOR EARLY TICKETS THEY GO ON SALE TODAY IN ORLANDO
chcoffey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 04:16:41 pm »

Do you have to wait until the tickets go on sale to fax the peferred seating
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 05:59:17 pm »

Do you have to wait until the tickets go on sale to fax the peferred seating

You don't have to fax a request anymore for Preferred Seating tickets. Log on and go to the Fan Club section of this site, click on Prefered Seating and on the next page click on the concert venue you're going to and the rest is self explanatory. But just like before. . .and as AJTexasfan has said. . .you send in your order at 12:00AM CST (or your local time), that's the day before the tickets actually goes on sale to the public, being midnight is the start of the next day. Hope this helps.

BHR
[/c
olor]

CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 08:34:08 pm »

Do we have to fax something?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 09:36:03 pm »

Do we have to fax something?

CowgirlDee, as I ve said on my post above, there is nothing to fax anymore. Preferred Seating tickets order is now being done online at the Fan Club section of this site. Please read my post above. Also, instructions to it is embeded within the info dialogue box from the Tour page. Click on MORE next to the venue you're going and a dialogue box will open. From there, click on where it said, "Preferred Seating Available. . . ." On the page that will open, click on Preferred Seating Details. Hope this helps.

BHR

CowgirlDee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 05:27:58 am »

Thank You BHR! Got it;) I'm like all nervous;)  Really hoping to get great seats. My computer here at home is still dialup..how fun it that NOT! Cause now i'm worried about how slow my connection will be. Oh well it'll all work out. Thanks again for the info! 
danaamill

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 09:30:17 am »

I just ordered tickets to the Ft. Myers show however they do not tell you WHERE the seats are!!  I am not liking this at all!! I may have been able to get better seats on ticketmaster if I knew so now I have 4 seats somewhere?Huh  How do I find out where?Huh?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 02:30:56 pm »

Thank You BHR! Got it;) I'm like all nervous;)  Really hoping to get great seats. My computer here at home is still dialup..how fun it that NOT! Cause now i'm worried about how slow my connection will be. Oh well it'll all work out. Thanks again for the info! 

You're welcome, CowgirlDee. Glad I can help.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: