Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 02:16:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GAC Review: "It's Just That Way"  (Read 4333 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2010, 12:23:52 pm »

Some of us have asked if Alan wrote "It's Just That Way." Here's a review of that latest and current single of Alan's from GAC that answers that very question:

http://blog.gactv.com/blog/2010/02/10/alan-jackson-quietly-makes-his-way/

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:22:19 pm »

BHR  Thank you for that link.  It does seem like he wrote it. It is a beautiful song.  Take Care  Stay well.  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 09:07:45 am »

As the article says, it seems to fit his life, which is why he can sing it so well.  A lot of people can probably relate to it, which can help it to be a hit.  Leslie
AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:44:40 am »

Great review. I wonder when the song tracks will be listed. I am curious to know the names of the songs
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:45 pm »

Great review. I wonder when the song tracks will be listed. I am curious to know the names of the songs

I'm curious to find that out too. While the official tracklist has not been released yet, there were 4 songs that has been mentioned, in addition to IJTW, on several online news reports on this upcoming album of Alan's: After 17 (about his oldest daughter, Mattie), Freight Train (a spirited rendition of the song of the same title originally recorded by Canadian singer/songwriter Fred Eaglesmith), Tail Lights Blue (written by his nephew, Adam Wright [of The Wrights] and Jay Knowles) and 'Til The End (a moving tribute duet to the late Vern Gosdin with Lee Ann Womack [a cover of the 1977 Gosdin classic duet with Janie Fricke]).

Hope they release the official tracklist soon.

BHR
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:59:56 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: