Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 02:05:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autographed Picture!!!  (Read 6493 times)
pegbren

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2010, 11:07:45 am »

I turned 50 in 2009 and my bff of 23 years surprised me at my work with an Alan Jackson cardboard statue. A friend of ours took our picture with it and I decided to send it to the fan club to try and get it in the newsletter. My self-add envelope came back to me just as I sent it with the picture between cardboard and low and behold, there was my picture returned to me safely with only one thing different.................it was autographed!!!  OMG! I just about died!!! I was jumping around the house like an idiot.  My husband quickly told me, "Ya know, I've never seen you get that excited over anything I've done for you all the time we have been together."  I replied, "You know what?  YOU'RE RIGHT!" He is a good sport though.  He must be cause that statue is in our bedroom and he does occasionally complain that he must be the only man in the entire US who has to look at AJ every night when we go to bed!!!  He knows better to touch it though!!! I treasure my picture immensely!!!  Hubby said, Oh anyone could have signed that ya know!  I don't care......I know Alan signed it and that's all that matters!!!  Brenda, loving Alan from Bunker Hill, West by the Grace of God Virginia!!!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:19 am »

Well, congrats! That's great!

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:34:07 am »

Congrats on that!!

I send my pics in every year and Alan never disappoints me.
he's the greatest and the sweetest.. and it drives my hubby Crazy!!!! LOL

AJ IS THE BEST
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 09:20:11 am »

Congrats on the picture!  I'll have to remember that and send some in.  Leslie
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 01:37:20 pm »

Pegben, congratulations on the autograph and the stand up too.  I would love one, but they are scarce as hen's teeth now.  I have had several pictures autographed.  I love it!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 02:47:14 pm »

Congrats on your signed picture.
Elaine

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 10:35:38 pm »

Luckylady44 -  I have two standees (one still in box) ... I'd be happy to email you a photo of it, if interested ... you may contact me via email.

AJ#1COFAN - Gladys

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 04:01:17 pm »

Congrats on getting yours autographed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you love the photo and it was so nice of Alan to sign it.

I had my photo made w/a stand up in Nashville shopping & acting silly, BTW, I'm old as you & then some  LOL. I liked it so much, I now have one also. My hubby keeps putting AJ in the closet ha!( edited, )Jerrie-MS-FL

Men just do not understand, we are meeting someone we admire and love his music and  him. He is just super , super nice!
So much like I imagined he was. He looks so great up close and speaks so kind. Hubby still drives me to see Alan in Concert
and He likes his music also. Hope he hits FLORIDA this year! we miss him or I do ha!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 11:57:50 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 06:00:53 pm »

Congrats on getting your autograph.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: