Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 07:58:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: this guy has done Alan's hair?  (Read 8107 times)
January

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:26:35 am »

LOL - doesn't seem like Alan Jackson's type---

http://www.bravotv.com/shear-genius/bio/jon

but I wish he would convince him to go back to the scruffy, unshaven look - it's my favorite!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 08:32:50 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:27 am »

Wow!  who would have thought?  Leslie
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:56 am »

.Leslie  Not me that is for sure.  January you find the greatest articles.    Take Care  Both of you.   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 12:24:24 pm »

Scruff looks good on some guys but I prefer Alan wuth just the mustache. Sorry, January, just a matter of opinion.

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 02:33:19 pm »

I like Alan with the mustache.never liked the
scruffy look on anyone.
Elaine

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 04:17:42 pm »

Who would've thought?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 05:40:03 pm »

HEHEHEHEEEE!  I am trying to picture that dude doing Alan's hair!  Too funny!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 07:26:12 pm »

Iwould guess it happened once and that was that!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 09:34:36 pm »

It might have been in Hollywood , those dudes are like this lol. Alan most likely has his own that does it most of the time.

All I know is I like Alan the way he was when I met him, so handsome and not scuffy looks good on his bod. he is so handsome and most of all so super nice and sweet talking. he made me feel like I was the important one, not himself.. he is wonderful. Standing by him was a thrill for me as I have respected him and his music for so long.. I only noted his skin being perfect as I looked at him when talking. I loved that Black shirt he wears too, it's so soft..He feels in great shape when I put my arm around his waist..I'm older , so it's ok ha! I still think back about this and will until I die..he has that teased look on his face when he talks to you. It's so charming. I liked Roger's smile and Monty was so nice and sweet.I shook hands with him, I love his CD too!
A guy used to do my hair too, so they do make good stylists. wish I still had him, but he left the city. This guy may be great at hair..Alan's looks thicker at times and this could be why LOL.. j/k
bye for now, Jerrie-MS-FL
Harriet, we'll have to get him, to do our Hair LOL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 11:36:03 pm »

OMG!  I bet Alan got scared when this guy came near him!

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 11:20:07 am »

OMG!  I bet Alan got scared when this guy came near him!
Tricia,,,LOL...

I doubt Big and Tall Alan would be afraid of this little Guy. ha! He has worked at the best salons. With the tattoos, I'm sure he uses another to wash hair, he only styles maybe ha! Some just have a gift for doing Hair!
So glad Alan's Gift is Singing /Songwriting!
Your post was so funny! You can interpret it in another way and I see what you mean ha!

suem

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 12:07:12 am »

Interesting, sure would like to be in the room when he's styling Alan's hair......
Not fond of the gruffy look, Alan looks so much better with a smooth face.
Jerie, it probably was in Nashville as that's where the dude has been working the last thirteen years.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 01:49:46 pm »

Sue Hi!!!

How are you girl!!! I have wondered if you were ill recently. If so, I hope you get well soon hon.

Sue , I guess you are right, he has been in  Nashville a while. He may do hair fine, but he might scare me too ha!
 It has changed there a Lot.. not ,many cowboy hats much or
Country looking people , unless they are from out of town  or sightseeing LOL. seems like a modern city for sure! I still
love going to all the places to see the way Country Music was , back when... we go to the Opry and Ryman a Lot!
Sue , like you, I like Alan with the mustache and clean looking.. I'm sure Denise does as well. He knows when to clean up, at the Opry and Ryman especially. Maybe when he's traveled a alot & tired he let's his hair grow. He looked fine when I met him and so super nice! My dream come true that night, meeting someone I had admired for his Songs for years.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: