Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:09:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Just That Way on M-base MostAdded  (Read 5581 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:37:50 pm »

From All About Country:

Martina McBride Gets Mediabase Most-Added
With Reba's Newest Right Behind
Right up to the deadline, it was close, but Martina McBride's Wrong Baby Wrong moved one station ahead of Reba's I Keep On loving You to become this week's Mediabase Most-Added.

In all fairness though, many stations are opting to continue playing Reba's last #1 hit, Consider Me Gone for a few more weeks before moving forward with her next tune.

Tim McGraw's Still put in a great first-week with 23-stations moving forward with another tune from his current album.

New this week: Uncle Kracker's Smile enticed 10-stations to give it a whirl. Coldwater Jane, Jack Ingram, The Band Perry, Blaine Larsen and Darryl Worley also made great first-week impressions.

Nearing COUNTRY Panel close-out are Alan Jackson's It's Just That Way and Rascal Flatts' Unstoppable, both with 107 of the 124 stations on the panel.

For chart info anytime, go to the AllAboutCountry Mediabase Section and to keep up with all the new releases, go to the AllAboutCountry New Releases Section.

This Week's Mediabase Most-Added

Martina McBride/Wrong Baby Wrong (33)
Reba/I Keep On Loving You (32)
Tim McGraw/Still (23)
David Nail/Turning Home (18)
Luke Bryan/Rain Is A Good Thing (13)
Alan Jackson/It's Just That Way (11) ***************************
Craig Morgan/This Ain't Nothin' (11)
Uncle Kracker/Smile (10)
Coldwater Jane/Bring On The Love <9)
Jack Ingram/Free (Cool
The Band Perry/Hip To My Heart (Cool
Blaine Larsen/Chillin' (7)
Clay Walker/She Wont Be Lonely Long (7)
Darryl Worley/Best Of Both Worlds (7)
Gretchen Wilson/Work Hard, Play Harder (7)
Danny Gokey/My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me (6)
Jewel/Stay Her Forever (6)
Love And Theft/Dancing In Circles (6)
Rascal Flatts/Unstoppable (6)

[/b]

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 10:00:02 pm »

Harriet,

I'm so glad you posted this. I have been home so much lately that I can hear this is happening on Radio.. I have noted that Reba's is being played more again and she had already reached #1 here also Tim MaGraw's new one. His Mom lives here, so I'm sure she wants his up there ha!

Alan's is doing great for just coming out here more in Jax!
Thanks for posting. I appreciate your letting us know the Media Base Most Added.
You keep us informed for sure. Thanks!
Many stations are voting for Alan's "It's Just That Way" , it's a long list now Yea!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:09 pm »

Harriet,

I'm so glad you posted this. I have been home so much lately that I can hear this is happening on Radio.. I have noted that Reba's is being played more again and she had already reached #1 here also Tim MaGraw's new one. His Mom lives here, so I'm sure she wants his up there ha!

Alan's is doing great for just coming out here more in Jax!
Thanks for posting. I appreciate your letting us know the Media Base Most Added.
You keep us informed for sure. Thanks!
Many stations are voting for Alan's "It's Just That Way" , it's a long list now Yea!

Jeri, you are certainly welcome. Hugs.

alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:14:02 pm »

Thanks for the info. Now how do I get the local radio stations to play "It's Just That Way" ??
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:55:19 pm »

Harriet thank you for posting and keeping us up to date.  Love you picture.  Take Care   hugs   nelle

alotaboutlivin  The only way that I have found requesting to work is to e-mail one or more of the DJ's.   I thank them with a second e-mail if they play it.  I have called , but never got an answer.  Some stations offer twitter, text and facebook.I don't know a thing about any of them.   There are so many songs it is not easy.    Good Luck  Take Care  hugs   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 03:45:08 pm »

Thanks so much Harriet.   Love your updates.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:30:09 pm »

Thanks for the info. Now how do I get the local radio stations to play "It's Just That Way" ??

Find your station's website. It may have a request link on it. If not, find out the phone number to the station & call & request it once per day per station (if you have more than one country station. )This is how to get the song played & get it moving on the charts. Glad to hear some of you are requesting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: