Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 01:00:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn Join Sony Music's CRS Luncheon  (Read 6410 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:24:47 pm »

http://www.cmt.com/news/news-in-brief/1630769/alan-jackson-brooks-dunn-join-sony-musics-crs-luncheon.jhtml
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:33:29 pm »

Somebody  Thank you for the link.  I wonder what Brooks and Dunn are going to say. Take Care and have a nice weekend.
      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:56:22 am »

that's the week I will be in Nashville for a vacation.  We got tickets to the Opry for Friday and Saturday nights.  We will be seeing Miranda Lambert, among others, on Friday but the Saturday line up is not complete yet.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Alan of course! 
Hey big guy, any hope of an Opry appearance on Feb. 27th?[/u][/i]

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 12:06:59 pm »

Becky, Congrats!

Miranda Is a good entertainer..Most likely Alan would already be listed, if it were him, so many Singers have new Albums coming out now. it could be anyone. Even Clay Walker! He's a handsome Singer and whomever, it will be a good Singer.

Congrats and good luck! we have been to shows like these lots of times, and never disappointed. In fact Elated!
Jerrie-MS-FL

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:21:58 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:34:55 pm »

Have a great time Becky.   Maybe with a lot of luck Alan will be there.  Been a long time since he made an appearance on the Opry.   

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 11:22:21 am »

I was lucky enough to see Alan on the Opry in September of 1991.  It was sure memorable.  Leslie
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 12:58:30 pm »

We have seen Alan several times at the Ryman and Grand Ole OprY! fortunately we had front row at the Opry. It was great! we also had row two Alan a while back at the Ryman, when other guests were Little Big Town and Darius Rucker.
Great nights, but like I said, we have yet to be disappointed w/any guest there! The Biggest Singers have been appearing recently. Carrie Underwood to other well knowns. I liked Andy Griggs, wish Alan would let him open for him sometimes.
You will enjoy it I'm sure.! Congrats!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: