Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 10:28:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star on Walk of Fame  (Read 6385 times)
Peggiejc

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2010, 10:58:57 am »

Does anyone know when this event will take place?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 01:38:21 pm »

I have just checked the Walk of Fame website and Alan has not been scheduled yet. It would seems though that the celebrities honored with the Star schedules their own ceremony. That is, whenever they're more able to be in attendance or perhaps they have something to promote. . . .as in new album, book, movie, commercial products, etc. This is just my guess. Here's the link to the HWOF site:

www.Hollywoodchamber.net

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:01:54 pm »

Hi BHR Thank you for the info and the link.  Wow what a great picture you have of ALAN.  Take Care and have a nice weekend.    Hugs     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:59:44 am »

BHR, Thanks!
I had been wondering when it would happen but I have seen others who bring family and very private, maybe a Star or two they know and as you said promote and /or discuss their Music.

Perhaps privacy is a must at these special occasions!
I am so happy for Alan! Just delighted.
Jerrie-MS_FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:43:21 pm »

Sure hope that they do a segment on The Insider or the like.   I am so thrilled.  Alan we are so proud of you.

Peggiejc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:39:33 am »

Thanks all for your replies. I really would like to attend this event.

I will go anywhere to see him!![font=Verdana]
[/font]
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 08:46:00 am »

I just noticed that he will be in California for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 14 and on April 15 on Ellen, so I'll bet that this is the time frame for the Walk of Fame too, either before or after or during.  Leslie
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 08:47:52 pm »

Wouldn't you know it?? I will not get to go back to CA in April, was just there in Feb.  Wish he would wait until this fall maybe I could make another trip to CA then. Oh, well maybe he won't miss me!!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 10:48:06 am »

Wouldn't you know it?? I will not get to go back to CA in April, was just there in Feb.  Wish he would wait until this fall maybe I could make another trip to CA then. Oh, well maybe he won't miss me!!!!

Oh yeah Dot, he will miss you.  Hope you can make it back out to CA in April.  I sure would check to see if that's when he's gonna be there for the Star!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: