Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 10:18:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How large can you print the M & G pics?  (Read 3744 times)
dpannasch

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2010, 08:08:00 pm »

Does anyone have any onfo on this? I just had a few pictures printed of my M & G with Alan Jackson, and any size over 4x6 is quite blurry. I had a 12x18 printed and it is really blurry. Is this just the way the pictures are or is there something wrong? The downloaded file is 119 kb. Today i downloaded the picture again and it only had 60 kb. Help!!!!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 09:34:07 pm »

Are you using any photo touch up/printing program? That should help you make the necessary adjustments like reduction or removal of blurriness, brightness and sharpness of the photo, etc. I have not been lucky enough to be at a Meet & Greet yet so don't have a photo taken with Alan from there but any photo of any size can be touched up and adjusted using such program as PhotoShop, etc. Try that and see what happens.

BHR

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:45:45 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 12:23:01 pm »

My photo gave the best way to save the photo and get the best quality photo, on the back of the one I got that night. I did what they said. The one Alan signed earlier, you got after when you had your M&G.

It said " go to the website it said and give  a SN and password. You can browse for your photo using thumbnails at the bottom.Click to view the Larger photo and then Click on this larger photo to open a new Window with the highest resolution copy that is suitable for printing.It's the size of the M&G photo you got that night of the concert.Signed by Alan..  Save this photo on your computer or a Jumpdrive. I got mine printed at a photo place first W/my jumpdrive photo.. Actually you can get it printed at any drugstore that offers printing or print it yourself on good quality paper, if you have a good printer.  I had two printed to show my relatives one LOL. I love this photo and it was a very happy night for me.
I hope this helps! I also had others done, at the photo place and smaller etc.
Congrats on the M&G, I'm still reliving mine and you will also. what a great night & Concert! Mine was Indoor and very nice.
Jerrie-MS-FL

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:45:14 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
brianmusic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 10:52:33 pm »

Hello,

I'm new to the Fan Club and I am glad to hear about your great experience at the meet and greet. Your picture turned out o.k., how many passes do they give out for fan club members for each show?  I can't wait for the Houston show!!  I just heard the new tour that Alan has coming up.  What a great line up.....

Thanks,

brianmusic
Alan Jackson Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: