Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 02:43:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saskatoon Concert review  (Read 3988 times)
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2010, 09:51:57 am »

This should be interesting, his concert was during a blizzard.  Leslie

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Jackson+fans+show+despite+blizzard/2484484/story.html
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:39:26 pm »

Leslie thank you for that great review. I was wondering how things were going in Canada.  That was a good job by everyone, including ALAN. I am glad Alan and everyone with him are back safe and sound.  Take Care and have a nice weekend.        nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:55:05 am »

This shows the true dedication of Alan's Fans, himself,and  his Band, to still have the Concert in Blizzard conditions.

Perhaps TX will have nice weather and a Great Concert!

Many of us have been through Ice snow, hell, stormy windy conditons to see the BEST, Alan Jackson!

We has to re-route once in FL because of forest fires & smoke that closed some roads. My sister was in Jackson Hole
and I called to tell  them to get tickets, Her hubby rushed to get tickets close and She said "you didn't tell us it was outdoors "lol She had  plastic garbage bags in her purse she had bought on the way there, they used them to put their feet in and cover their shoulders.ha She said it was worth it. Alan flew out, she thought by helicopter! They laughed as they gave others bags also for their children and themselves.. it really worked..

We later took them to an Indoor Concert, really close and she loved Alan's "Like Red On A Rose" she has just gotten over her radiation treatments for recent Cancer. It was a great Concert for her! Thanks Alan!

Jerrie-MS-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: