Alan Jackson
April 30, 2024, 02:17:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: from the home page news  (Read 3700 times)
January

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:59:22 pm »

In case you are bookmarked to the forum... I was excited before but after reading this I really cannot wait for this CD - oh my oh my oh my!!!! It's going to be good!

Billboard's Best Best 2010
Alan Jackson, Freight Train (Arista Nashville)
Release Date: March 30, 2010 / Billboard.com

With 16 Country Music Assn. Awards, including three entertainer of the year titles, under his belt, Alan Jackson is still going strong, two decades into his career. For his follow-up to 2008's "Good Time," he's again working with longtime producer Keith Stegall. Jackson penned all 17 songs on his previous album, and for the upcoming set he's written seven of the 12-including "After 17," about his oldest daughter, Mattie-and co-written one more. "Tail Lights Blue" is a love-lost tune written by Jackson's nephew, Adam Wright of the Wrights, and Jay Knowles. Jackson also serves up a spirited rendition of Canadian singer/songwriter Fred Eaglesmith's "Freight Train." The first single, "It's Just That Way," was released in December.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 11:09:59 pm »

I agree - this is going to be a great CD!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:24:51 am »

Of course it's going to be great, we would expect nothing less from Alan.  I agree, I can't wait to hear it.  Leslie
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:55:45 pm »

Thanks for posting,
If this "It's Just That  Way" is any indication of how the rest will be, Alan definitely has another HIT ! I am so excited about this new one, it sounds great!
Alan can use another hit about now and  he is doing great Concerts all over, I really want a Hit for Alan and I truly believe this will be it! YeeHaw!!!!!!!
Alan's voice is on cue , so smooth, so controled w/that specail way he does his voice.. The Band sounds wonderful also.
Jerrie-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:35 pm »

Anticipation!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: