Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 12:19:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Callender  (Read 5697 times)
willingtonf149

rowdycountryfan
View Profile WWW
« on: January 18, 2010, 10:23:06 am »

Does anyone know if the Wall Callanders are still avalible when u join the fan club because I just Joined and wanted to know if i was gonna get one/
Thanks!
-Jeff

-Jeff
Alan Shows ive been to:
7/31/10- Cheyenne WY Cheyenne Frontier Days

Upcoming Alan Jackson Concerts
4/29/11- Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:44:59 pm »

Welcome to the board and the club, Jeff! You may want to email Cindy, the AJFC prez, about that if you've already received your membership packet in the mail and did not include the calendar. I received the announcement about the wall calendar to be given to anyone who signs up for new membership 3 or 4 days ago so I would think, yes, it should still be available. If you have not received your membership packet, then it probably will come with the calendar included in it when you get it. Do let us know when you receive it and tell us how you like it.

BHR

January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:22:18 pm »

IT IS BEAUTIFUL - good choices this year - except Nov and Dec are overused- looking forward to the new Freight Train stuff - or any new stuff - hey Alan - forget the razor and let them take some pictures - PLEASE??? I love you scruffy!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 07:32:37 pm »

Here's an article about some new pictures of Alan.  Can't wait.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi146.html
Alan Jackson Makes Pulaski Visit
Posted on January 20, 2010

Alan Jackson’s new album “Freight Train” will be released in March and if you look closely at the photos inside you may see some familiar landmarks. The country music singer-songwriter was in Lynnville today, shooting photos around town.

This is not the first time Jackson has chosen Lynnville. Some of the scenes of an earlier video, Sissys Song, were shot in a Lynnville area church.

The new album "Freight Train" is set for release March 30 from Sony Music Nashville. The 12-song album was produced by longtime collaborator Keith Stegall and features eight songs written by Jackson. It also features Lee Ann Womack, who joins Jackson for a duet of Vern Gosdin's song "Till the End."

The first single, "It's Just That Way," hit No. 32 this week in its fifth week on the Hot Country Songs chart. The track was released digitally to online retailers on January 12.

Jackson hits the road for a brief stint tomorrow, starting a four-city Canadian tour followed by a concert in San Antonio, Texas in February. Then, he's on to Houston in March.

Jackson's 2008 album "Good Time" has sold 971,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan. He's sold more than 50 million albums and has 34 No. 1 singles, 24 of which he wrote himself.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
January

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 07:47:16 pm »

Kathy - the link you posted doesn't take us to the article.......but I hope his razor was broken the day he went out there.....lol        thanks for sharing the text - Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 08:44:19 am »

http://www.wksr.com/wksr.php?rfc=src/article.html&id=23094

this is the correct link.  No pictures, just the article.  More teasing.  leslie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: