Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 09:07:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ in Regina!  (Read 6337 times)
dpannasch

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2010, 05:30:05 pm »

I am so excited that I won a Meet & Greet with Alan Jackson in Regina. I had already forgotten that I entered this contest because it was postponed for a few months. When I got the email this past Monday, I couldn't believe how fortunate I am! I can still hardly believe that I will get to meet him after being a fan of his since he first started singing on the radio. I still remember driving along and hearing "Tall Tall Trees" the first time. I made a quick stop at the record shop and bought a cassette! My son was three or four years old when he already knew the opening music to his songs.

Seeing as we have to travel 6 hours to get to this show in Regina, I hadn't bought any tickets for it. So I still had to try and find some. I did find some on Ticketmaster but my husband and I can't sit together. But I think "that'll be alright" because I'll be in LA LA land anyway!

I hope this next week goes by FAST!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:12:41 pm »

That is so exciting!!  Enjoy the concert and especially meeting AJ - it is quite an experience!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:48:47 am »

That is so great. I know you will have a wonderful time to treasure forever. Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 12:14:01 pm »

Congratulation on the Meet & Greet!!  I'm sure it will be an experience of a life time, definitely worth the 6 hour drive there.  When I won front row seats in Raleigh, I had a 14 hour drive and it was definitely worth it.  Would do it again in a hearbeat.  Leslie
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 01:54:51 pm »

Dpannasch, how was it? Did you get to your M&G?  How did it go?  How was the concert?

Details please.

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
dpannasch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 07:54:40 pm »

The concert was great but meeting AJ was even better!!!! He is a real Southern Gentleman, who doesn't spoil his image when you actually meet him in real life. I was such  a nervous wreck even before I got into the tent, that I can't remember very much about it. It was over far too fast.

I had drawn a picture of AJ and Denise and was able to give that to him as a gift. I'll try to attach a picture of it.

I have a great picture of AJ and myself that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I hope I can get to meet him again someday....maybe the second time I wouldn't be so nervous, but I can't count on that! It took me the rest of the evening to get my feet back on the ground.
dpannasch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 08:07:44 pm »

Okay, I don't know how to upload a picture onto here. Anyone know?
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 08:05:52 am »

dpannasch
Congrats on meeting Alan. Isn't it wonderful to see he is the same nice guy he appears to be in Concert & TV.. So happy for you to get tickets & receive a meet & Greet In Regina!
Time does pass fast , even in concert but this is why we keep coming back to see our Alan in Concert. He is super nice!
The gentleman we dream he is and even more.
Congrats again!
I haven't posted photos for a while, but if you have photobucket or a place online to store your photos, you can send that way..byo a link..It would be great to see your photos. be sure to look for your Photo online later & the photo has on the back of it , how to see your photo online and save it in the best quality..Check online under Photos & meet and Greets later and they will post your photo. It will take a while online perhaps.
Hope this helps. Jerrie-FL & MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: