Alan Jackson
April 30, 2024, 02:53:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundstage remember Alan is on first  (Read 8426 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 11:44:53 am »

George Jones
GAC is pleased to present the best of the legendary and prestigious PBS series, Soundstage. This week's episode is a star-studded, 2-hour tribute to George Jones.

January 20, 2010 8:00 PM ET
January 21, 2010 12:00 AM ET
January 21, 2010 12:00 PM ET

I LOVE the way ALAN sings "One Woman Man" !
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:51:50 pm »

Somebody Thank you for the info but I don't have GAC..  Wish I did.    Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 02:48:00 pm »

George Jones
GAC is pleased to present the best of the legendary and prestigious PBS series, Soundstage. This week's episode is a star-studded, 2-hour tribute to George Jones.

I LOVE the way ALAN sings "One Woman Man" !

Be sure & watch this if you haven't. It's a Traditional Country treat. I love Alan's performance. He is so funny.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 07:31:51 pm »

I love this picture it is a picture of his Ten Million and Counting Party
                          Monday,August 29,1994
                           Wildhorse Saloon Nashville.
                           In a career that began in the real world went on to rock the jukebox
                             and made a river in Georgia a house hold name, we gather to
                            celebrate who he is. Alan Jackson

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 11:02:05 am »

Someone, Harriet or DizzyDean  Am I missing alot by not having GAC?.  Please tell if there are alot af good programs and special on there. It will cost over twenty dollars a month for me to get it.  Thank you very much.  Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 02:28:13 pm »

I like GAC they play more country music...Both  have specials but later in the

day CMT have shows not sure to say what kind because I don't watch there shows.
                       that is not music related.   This is just my opinion

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 03:27:37 pm »

dizzydean  Thank you so much for your help and your opinion.    Thank you for answering so fast.   Take Care  nelle

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 04:14:39 pm »

Someone, Harriet or DizzyDean  Am I missing alot by not having GAC?.  Please tell if there are alot af good programs and special on there. It will cost over twenty dollars a month for me to get it.  Thank you very much.  Take Care  nelle

Nelle, I ike GAC more than CMT. CMT is a big glitsy Media Conglomerate that keeps showing silly reality shows. GAC is a real country channel & they post their videos ahead of time.
In all fairness to CMT I do enjoy the CMT Awards & Can You Duet-also Crossroads & Cross Country depeding on who the artists are. And I loved the CMT Giants for Alan. But overall I like GAC better. They used to broadcast the Opry- unfortunately they are not doing that now.

CMT took away their 'Contact Us button'. GAC still has theirs & you can write to them.

AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 04:33:32 pm »

Nelle, Alan's Precious Memories is on GAC but that is probably the only thing I would really miss aside from some award shows.  Here is their address that should help you decide:

http://www.gactv.com/gac/on_tv/

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 06:39:11 pm »

Harriet and Trish Thank you for your opinions and your help.  I looked at the link Trish.  I have cable TV and it is not in the package I have so as I said it would be about $20 a month.  The way all of you like it and every time anybody writes about a special and don't miss it because it is so good it is on GAC. I am going to get it since I am basicly homebound any joy or fun I can find is a ( good thing ) I think ALAN would say.   IT's JUST THAT WAY.  Thanks again for answering so fast.      Take Care    nelle

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 06:48:33 pm »

Just a reminder!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: