Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 11:07:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to share a photo of my Christmas present !!!  (Read 12195 times)
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2010, 03:16:01 pm »

Hi !!!

Just wanted to share a photo of the BEAUTIFUL Christmas present my husband bought me !!! I hope this turns out !!! I have never posted a picture on this site before !!!  Anyway, I was crying when I saw my gift !!!  I have the best husband in the world !!! He knows just what to get me !!!  My mom always says how good of a guy he is to put up with me being in LOVE with another man, Alan !!!  Bill takes me to any AJ concerts, to Nashville to drive by his house and to the Cracker Barrel to meet Alan !!!  Not to many men would do that !!!  So Glad to have him and Alan in my life !!!  Hope the picture turns out !!!

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad335/ALNJKSN/P1050231.jpg

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:22:24 pm »

What a wonderful Christmas present!!!  I think you need to hang on to your husband, he is a real keeper - lol!!!  You should stay nice and toasty warm this winter.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 04:22:54 pm »

How cool is that?   Definitely a one of a kind!   My husband is pretty good about this Alan stuff too - guess we are both blessed in that regard. Thanks for sharing!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 04:38:43 pm »

That is the coolest gift I could imagine!  What a great husband you have!  I am lucky too with
a husband who actually likes it that I love Alan!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 07:24:47 pm »

What a great gift!!  You have a great husband - what a sweetie!! 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 08:10:41 pm »

Wonderful!  both your men are keepers!  Wink

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 09:54:41 pm »

Great Photo! You did a great job posting it..It is a feat for me to post photos even .Like all you Ladies my hubby  is great to give me Alan things and drive me to far away concerts. He jokes and is a wonderful husband, think I'll keep him forever!
 nice Gift and that would be great to wrap up in, with all this cold weather in Sunny Florida lately. My Son said it was cold in Nashville too, I hope it wont be frozen up there,  to drive to work. My sweet twin GB's are so cute all wrapped up in their gloves & cute hats ha! She rocks her babies a lot too, I should have given her this for a gift.
Thanks for sharing the photo, it's nice! Jerrie-FL&MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 09:52:32 am »

What a great present!  That was a great idea and a great way to save the special moment.  You better hang on to your husbands that are very supportive of your Alan loves.  I have a great husband too, but he isn't as involved with my Alan loves as yours are.  Leslie
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 10:41:02 am »

ALNJSN   That is a great CHRISTMAS gift your husband gave you. That is one that you will treasure forever.  Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 09:59:38 am »

Great and original picture Carla.
Thanks for sharing.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
January

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 11:25:41 am »

What a great present!  That was a great idea and a great way to save the special moment.  You better hang on to your husbands that are very supportive of your Alan loves.  I have a great husband too, but he isn't as involved with my Alan loves as yours are.  Leslie

OH MY - mine isn't involved any more than he has to be but he is really good about what I spend.........lol -- he will do 1 concert a year depending on who is opening and the rest he goes along but doesn't attend - I am not sure how I would be if he was as enamored with a female celebrity like I am with Alan Jackson - I am appreciative of his tolerance -  I don't know that he would ever have a throw made for me  like Carla's husband did but he thought it was really nice!  .I think it is the coolest thing ever - what a keepsake!    He did tell me to get the guitar - he was quite surprised to see it was autographed but he only rolled his eyes a little - LOL...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 11:28:14 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 10:56:13 pm »

Great pix!!!!
Hubby's a keeper!

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 08:12:19 am »

That was a great present your husband gave you Carla and a keepsake.  My husband is like yours.  He would do anything for me.  He is so understanding with me about Alan.  He goes to all concerts with me even if he does not really care for them.  He even surprised me once and took me past Alan's childhood home, coming home from a vacation in Florida.  Alan's mom was outside walking her dog on the property.  When it comes to shopping for me, he is fantastic. He has such good taste when it comes to clothes for me. He is a keeper, too.  Also, he would take the shirt off his back to help anyone.  When my mom and dad were alive, he would stop what he was doing if they needed help with anything. 

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 09:16:18 am »

Sounds like a lot of great husbands out there.  We are lucky to have ones that are so supportive, kind and considerate.  leslie
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 01:08:22 pm »

Carla,
What a neat gift, it's beautiful.  You do have a nice husband, and so are you. It was so nice to meet both of you in Mt. Juliet.
My hubby doesn't go with me to the concerts. I'm glad I live close enough to Nashville so I can drive myself.
But that's okay he doesn't go, I can go and do whatever I want and don't have to ask. 

My daughter is always fixing something of Alan for me.  She makes sure I get to go to some of the concerts out west.

Again, a nice gift and I know you will enjoy it....

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: