Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:51:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan singing "How Great Thou Art"  (Read 4795 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2009, 04:35:28 pm »

Hi Everyone.  Someone at my work sent this to me and I would like to share it with you.  It is beautiful and it is sung by our favourite gentleman.  Enjoy.

TURN UP SOUND
This is Beautiful!!!!!
This is a very moving video - well worth the time. This says everything!!!!
Wish everyone could see this.

This is great, even if you are not a country  music  fan .

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/UltimateFreedom.htm

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 04:40:00 pm »

Thanks for sharing, Anita!  I hope this stays up and virus free now

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 04:54:29 pm »

Hi Everyone.  Someone at my work sent this to me and I would like to share it with you.  It is beautiful and it is sung by our favourite gentleman.  Enjoy.

Thanks for Posting this today. my sister sent this to me too. doesn't he sing this the best!
His soft deep voice is wonderful! we saw Alan do several songs from His "Precious Memories" televised at the Ryman by GAC. His voice was so great. It was so nice to introduce this one, in the "mother Church of Country Music"
Thanks for this  , Jerrie
PS-
we had this done at Dad's funeral years ago and at Mother's just recently. a high soprano did a great job too at our Country Church.

These songs give you such peace listening to them. I will never forget taking our computer and playing this for Mom while she could still talk etc.. she heard these beautiful Hymns from her past and started to mouth the words. Thanks to Alan for this memory. I gave a DVD to the Home where she was, to play for the people, Thye enjoyed it so much.

Since I will be busy, I wish ALL you Alan Jackson Fans, The great FC Staff  Alan & Family-- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Bless you all for 2010 !

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:30:57 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 05:10:10 pm »

Anita thank you so much, that was beautiful. He is such a great singer.   HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY and everyone in the fan club, Cindy and ALAN anad HIS FAMILY.  Take Care      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: