Alan Jackson
May 02, 2024, 11:27:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson -Decemeber 29/2009  (Read 2728 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2009, 01:05:17 pm »

GOOD TIME has really done well for Alan- Now we have this to look forward to;

More Country For Rock Band
Seven more country songs have been added to the Rock Band Music Store for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii game systems. (The songs will be sold as the Going Country Pack 02, and will also be available as individual downloads.) The seven songs include Alan Jackson's "Good Time," Cross Canadian Ragweed's "Cry Lonely," Jason Aldean's "She's Country," Keith Urban's "I Told You So" and Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler."
More »
Seven more country songs have been added to the Rock Band Music Store for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii game systems. The songs will be sold as the Going Country Pack 02, and will also be available as individual downloads.

The seven songs include Alan Jackson's "Good Time," Cross Canadian Ragweed's "Cry Lonely," Jason Aldean's "She's Country," Keith Urban's "I Told You So," Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler," Martina McBride's "This One's For the Girls" and Shania Twain's "Any Man of Mine."

Rock Band will also release the exclusive tracks from July's Rock Band Country Track Pack, giving users the chance to play seven of the thirteen exclusive tracks without having to pay for the entire Travel Pack disc.

The Rock Band Travel Pack features music from artists such as Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Sara Evans, Willie Nelson, Montgomery Gentry and Trace Adkins.
 Good News!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 01:12:15 pm »

Good Time is doing well!!!  Thanks Jerrie - my son has a couple of those systems so will have to get him to check them out!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: