Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 02:30:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did You Get any Alan Goodies for Christmas??  (Read 9431 times)
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2009, 12:08:13 pm »

I am still in S~H~O~C~K~
Over the Rocker!
I wasn't 100% Sure

Its at My sons because of the wintery weather!!!
So I didn't get to ROCK yet!!!!

I did get a few more things...

AJ!AJ!AJ!AJ!

I REALLY got MUCH MUCH MORE then expected!

I am in Total S~H~O~C~K!!!!

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 12:47:19 pm »

Glad to hear that you got your rocker!!!  I just love mine.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 02:18:50 pm »

ItZzz HERE!!

ItZzzz Here!!

Finally Got it! It is AWESOME

BIG SMILE!!!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 09:19:39 pm »

Congrats Everyone!

George Jones says "I Don't need no Rockin Chair" lol j/k Congrats and I'm so proud for you girls who can rock now LOL

My sweet hubby had just told me they had sold out of AJ merchandise( untrue) , but Christmas Day he had the Music Box for me!I simply love it! I have gotten the mug and other things in Alabama. I was so happy! This small gift, Alan's Cup and a beautiful cup from my sister she got in Williamsburg was my sweetest gifts that made me the most happy.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 10:04:29 pm »

You can Go on line to cracker barrel
there are a few things left
I talked to someone at Our CB today
They Got Two more rockers in!!!

I am thinking of buying one more!!
Should I Or Shouldn't I ?
Stuff is reduced On line & Some @ CB also!

January

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 03:35:54 pm »

yes you should  - I love my matched set altho one is finished much nicer than the other. I have a throw for each - one new one vintage- it isn't going to happen again most likely - so I say go for it.

I got the music box from my granddaughters and my husband gave me the money to get the collage but I went there and just could not do it.  I told him if he wants to buy it for me I would love it but I can't plunk down another $100.00 for it.  I did get the autographed guitar for Christmas too - it says "to Gayle, Love, Alan Jackson"  too freakin cool! It really is pretty.  I also got the calendar - love the photos they chose this year and my nephew got me the BBQ sauce - he thought he would surprise me - he was so disappointed to find out I knew about the collection - that made me laugh!  With the 2 rockers, the throw, 2 candles and 2 mints I think I am good - I am crossing my fingers for the colage for my birthday....but if it doesn't show up I still feel pretty "alan jacksoned"  - I also bought 2 promo CD's from ebay and another shot glass from the showcar cafe - I have a menu and a waiters shirt from there too - - oh and I got another Alan Jackson doll - crazy - isn't it?

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 03:55:46 pm »

Yes, I did get a rocking chair.  After my hubby saw the things I purchased last month, I had told him about the rocking chair too.  But as I stated before I wasn't going to purchase it.
He always gives me, our daughter and son money for Christmas.  Part of mine was to purchase the rocker. What a suprise?
Just got it today, it's number 0920.  Both stores where I checked only had one left, which I don't understand why.
I didn't want it on the porch, as I'm sure it would ruin.  Sooooooooo, I have it setting in front of my computer. It works great in that room. Now I can rock and be on the internet as the same time...

"Gone Country"  From KY
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 06:14:01 pm »

OK for the rest of My goodies..

The day of My AJ CB Field Trip
I ONLY bought 2 mints..LOL
and the CD

12/16 Birthday
Got the 3/4 sleeve shirt from my son...
Tan/green with Guitar

Christmas day-
Music box
sun glasses
Cross necklace
Candle
Wall plaque
My son bought_
The Sweet Briar Calender-
(I had NO IDEA/Really did Not want all of the above!)
{{{ROCKER # 1664 }}}

12/27
I  Bought {{{#0052 rocker }}}for me!
and The Throw
Im not so sure I like the throw on the rocker.. Ajs face is SO Big..
and it covers up the rocker

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 06:27:00 pm by AlanEJacksonFan » Logged

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 09:42:22 am »

I didn't get any AJ stuff, but gave my hubby the red rose western shirt.  He loved it and wore it the next day to show it off!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 12:22:36 pm »

Wow, some of you really made out with your Alan stuff, an autographed guitar even!  How cool is that.  I did get two mugs and the rocker and the Sweetbriar calandar.  I previously bot the wallet and love it.  I ordered the other calendar from the fan club store.  It was a great Christmas.  Leslie
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 02:55:46 pm »

I received Alan's CD and cap from the Cracker Barrel collection.  In addition, I bought the autographed Hatch Show Print at the Alan Jackson Store for myself.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 03:11:01 pm »

So happy for you Fans getting so much of the AJ collection. we had bought a lot in AL on the way to moms funeral, but on Christmas my sweet hubby had the pretty Music Box that plays "Remember When" for me and also since Mom loved Amazing Grace,. the song. he also got the painting on canvas of the cover of Precious Memories. It has "Amazing Grace" @ the top. I love this, as they said Alan made this Photograph..I may get a rocker, they still have some here or did.
Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: