Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:32:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for Alan-Will see George Strait  (Read 12099 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2009, 09:15:54 pm »

Alan has not had an Atlanta concert since 2007 & it was great.

While I'm waiting for Alan I'm going in Febrary to see George Strait. Reba &  Lee Ann Womack are touring with him. This should be a good one.

Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 02:47:56 am »

Harriet, They will be in our area also at the John Paul Jones Arena.  Will be checking it out since it is really close to me.  I have never seen George Strait in concert so I am looking forward to it.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 09:34:29 pm »

Harriet,
Congrats! That is great to see that many Singers in one night.. Love George Strait! If you see him close , you will never forget it.

I hope Alan come to Florida later in the year as I'm still black & Blue from my accident & can't walk well. I must see him-

Let us know how you enjoyed the concert! So Happy for you hon!
Jerrie aka Artsy-FL-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 07:23:31 am »

Whow ! Wish i could go to Harriet. Enjoy and tell us about.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 12:14:13 pm »

Harriet, sounds like a great concert.  Enjoy it.  Leslie
January

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 04:45:14 pm »

I would love to go see that show but they aren't coming anywhere near here as of yet.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 05:20:59 pm »

Yeah, I'm going to Las Vegas next month for the George Strait concert with Reba McIntire and Lee Ann Womack.  I have been to two George Strait concerts and Lee Ann opened for Alan in San Jose a couple of years ago.  I have always wanted to see Reba in concert, so here is the opportunity to see all three on the same night.
January

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 08:07:26 pm »

Lucky you!  Enjoy!  I would love to see that show - I saw Lee Ann when she opened for Alan in Vegas in 2008 - she is delightful - haven't been able to manage George or Reba yet......

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 10:46:16 am »

Harriet  I am so happy for you and I hope you have a great time at the concert.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 12:30:58 pm »

Harriet,
We are thinking alike!
I will be seeing this tour of George's with Reba and LeeAnn, also...in St Louis in Feb.
I've only seen each of them once before over the years for full concerts so am looking forward
to this!  I belong to Lee Ann's free fan club and both George's and Alan's (of course).
Wish that George held fc m&greets.

Will keep it all crossed here for Alan to come back to IL nearby again...soon!
Wink
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 11:41:12 pm »

Well, ALan was here in Nov. and now George is coming in Feb. I hear, then Tim McGraw in APril.  I want to see George!  Already got to see Keith and Taylor and RF, heck they are all coming here so I have to pick and choose.  Chesney lost out and so did Brad and Trace...maybe next time guys!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 11:31:00 pm »

Want to correct an error. Alan also played Atlantain 2008. It was just last year that we missed him.
Alan, I am in withdrawal-please come to Atlanta.

okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:46 pm »

I wanted to see the George/Reba concert here but it sold out in 45 minutes!  No luck winning tickets via the radio either!  The event is this Sat.  It's at the same new 18,000+ seat venue that ALan used a part of for his concert in Nov.
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 11:03:54 pm »

I would call Ticketmaster and see if they have had any tickets turned
                    back in for sale...I have done that ..one of the shows was George Strait
                    and I got really good seats....and I also did for Garth show with B and D..
                    My seats were some of the best ....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 07:29:34 pm »

If you Love Lee Ann Womack ( Alan does ) Join her free FC and get Meet and Greets..at  all her shows . I have meet her bunch of times. Seeing AJ in Atlanta 4/10 and Fan Fair and CMA Awards. George, Reba and Lee Ann in Nashville 4/28.

www.lawsocialgroup.com please use me ( Cookie ) as your referral. I was the very 1st member!

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: