Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 11:45:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP Tickets  (Read 5120 times)
[email protected]

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2018, 01:13:21 pm »

Does anyone know if when you buy any of the VIP tickets, if you get a meet and greet with Alan? I’m in the fan club but I wasn’t sure if a meet and greet is included with VIP tickets.
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 08:49:47 pm »

I HAVE BEEN IN THE FAN CLUB FOR YEARS AND NEVER GOT TO MEET AND GREET. SURE WISH THAT WAS A PERK.EVEN FANCLUB SEATING IS NOT GOOD WHEN HE HAS PIT CREW AREA THAT IS STANDING ROOM ONLY IN FRONT OF THE STAGE THEY HAD US BEHIND CONCRET BARRIERS, AND OURS WAS FAN CLUB SEATING.  GOOD LUCK
ajfan4life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:01:19 pm »

The VIP packages are really great, but none of them include a meet and greet with Alan.
[email protected]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 10:05:29 am »

what is the offer code for greenville sc to buy tickets
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 09:00:26 am »

what is the offer code for greenville sc to buy tickets

Since this is exclusive to fan club members only, I don’t think it should be posted here where it can be publicly and openly read by anyone and everyone who are not members. To find out, after loging in, go to TOUR PAGE and click on PRE-SALE TICKETS below your concert location in the listing. Read carefully what’s on the very next page it takes you to. The code you’re looking for is there.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: